Post your Hangover Food...

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Trust me. It works and helps! Mixed Cocktail Shrimp (Ceviche)
this man knows wut hes talking about
with some ketchup and a $@@% load of tapatio, its on
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Pho-Beef-Noodles-2008.jpg

sick.gif

idk how yall can eat that ##@*
the raw meat on the top is cut thin. so when you dunk it into the boiling hot soup it gets cooked. and trust me im not vietnamese but that stuffis
pimp.gif
. add a little hoisen and a lot of sriracha and your good to go.

Nothing ever really sounds good to eat when Im hungover. So I usually just wait it out and eat then.

for real though, another
Bud-Light.jpg
ifim trying to feel better

Or rolling up a blunt ALWAYS helps me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

whats going on in here is this a joke?
laugh.gif
like really, I didnt even go to class today because I woke up seriously hungover, some soup and very light meals will do the trick, how are youguys saying ya eat triple cheeseburgers and *%@+? the morning after Im completely nasiaus(sp), I cant even look at alot of food because I start getting a gang reflex
I'm sayin tho....I can't eat all that garbage with a hangover..anyways..

Bananas usually do the trick to make me feel better.

the thread didnt say anything about what you eat to "cure" your hangover, it just said what do you eat when youre hungover

for a lot of us, that greasy mess of food definitely hits the spot during a hangover, we dont want gatorade and fruit

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

whats going on in here is this a joke?
laugh.gif
like really, I didnt even go to class today because I woke up seriously hungover, some soup and very light meals will do the trick, how are youguys saying ya eat triple cheeseburgers and *%@+? the morning after Im completely nasiaus(sp), I cant even look at alot of food because I start getting a gang reflex
I'm sayin tho....I can't eat all that garbage with a hangover..anyways..

Bananas usually do the trick to make me feel better.

the thread didnt say anything about what you eat to "cure" your hangover, it just said what do you eat when youre hungover

for a lot of us, that greasy mess of food definitely hits the spot during a hangover, we dont want gatorade and fruit

ohwell.gif
son just not built to drink.......

Back
Top Bottom