Post Your Grades - Vol. Spring 2011

$%*% math and everyone who understands it
tired.gif

Political Violence - B
Sociology of Education - A
Medical Sociology - B
State Politics - C+

State Politics killed my gpa...but...i did bring my grade up from a 41% to a 78%....ehhhh....

Political Violence - B
Sociology of Education - A
Medical Sociology - B
State Politics - C+

State Politics killed my gpa...but...i did bring my grade up from a 41% to a 78%....ehhhh....

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

what schools do you guys go to? hows DPT?

I go to Florida International University, so far its really rewarding man..I'm glad I decided on this major..The classes that I have taken so far goes way beyond just manual techniques such as moving someones arm or leg..We have learned ways to treat issues with the lungs, the brain, and many other things..I would highly recommended it for anyone thinking about a major..The only gripe is the pay is pretty modest (depending where you are, but it is usually 50-60 thousand starting)
how are the courses being taught? is it pure memorization or more hands-on activities? also how long do you think it will take to get your doctorates degree? i'm interested in being a PT and working on getting a BS in exercise science right now
Damn, totally forgot about this thread
laugh.gif
. Sorry for the late reply. DPT is great so far. I go to a small private school up here in Michigan, called Andrews University. Similar to undefinedinc's program, my class time is split into lecture and lab time. My program is about 3 years. So far, my first year has mostly been about establishing the scientific foundations. We are starting to get into more analysis now. We have also been doing some therapeautic interventions as well.
now

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

what schools do you guys go to? hows DPT?

I go to Florida International University, so far its really rewarding man..I'm glad I decided on this major..The classes that I have taken so far goes way beyond just manual techniques such as moving someones arm or leg..We have learned ways to treat issues with the lungs, the brain, and many other things..I would highly recommended it for anyone thinking about a major..The only gripe is the pay is pretty modest (depending where you are, but it is usually 50-60 thousand starting)
how are the courses being taught? is it pure memorization or more hands-on activities? also how long do you think it will take to get your doctorates degree? i'm interested in being a PT and working on getting a BS in exercise science right now
Damn, totally forgot about this thread
laugh.gif
. Sorry for the late reply. DPT is great so far. I go to a small private school up here in Michigan, called Andrews University. Similar to undefinedinc's program, my class time is split into lecture and lab time. My program is about 3 years. So far, my first year has mostly been about establishing the scientific foundations. We are starting to get into more analysis now. We have also been doing some therapeautic interventions as well.
now

Plus/ minus system sucks... how the eff dont u get extra points for A+???
anyways... 2nd semester freshmen year n took 18 hours, it was tough but i made it....
Calc 2- A+ (i got a 99)
Bio 2- A- (got a 30 on my first test n he dropped it even tho the syllabus says he doesnt, office hours saved my ++@)
Bio Lab- A-
Oral Interp- A- (easiest class n got screwed... how do u get an A- in speech????)
Quran- A
English 2- A
PE- A

semester gpa= 3.85
total= 3.78
i need a 3.8 to get into med school. my school is soo freaking hard tho.

Plus/ minus system sucks... how the eff dont u get extra points for A+???
anyways... 2nd semester freshmen year n took 18 hours, it was tough but i made it....
Calc 2- A+ (i got a 99)
Bio 2- A- (got a 30 on my first test n he dropped it even tho the syllabus says he doesnt, office hours saved my ++@)
Bio Lab- A-
Oral Interp- A- (easiest class n got screwed... how do u get an A- in speech????)
Quran- A
English 2- A
PE- A

semester gpa= 3.85
total= 3.78
i need a 3.8 to get into med school. my school is soo freaking hard tho.

A lot better than I expected.
I have a 2.6 GPA which is crap, but I graduate in 2013, that's more than enough time to get it up

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]INTRO DIGITAL LOGIC DSGN[/td][td]C[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]CALCULUS C[/td][td]C[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]GEN PHYSICS W/CALCULUS I[/td][td]B[/td][/tr][/table]

A lot better than I expected.
I have a 2.6 GPA which is crap, but I graduate in 2013, that's more than enough time to get it up

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]INTRO DIGITAL LOGIC DSGN[/td][td]C[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]CALCULUS C[/td][td]C[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]GEN PHYSICS W/CALCULUS I[/td][td]B[/td][/tr][/table]

OK, I found out what I got.

Criminology: A
Elements of Social Statistics: B
Infancy and Child Development: C

It was about the grades I was expecting.
smile.gif

Wish I got a B- at least for infancy.

OK, I found out what I got.

Criminology: A
Elements of Social Statistics: B
Infancy and Child Development: C

It was about the grades I was expecting.
smile.gif

Wish I got a B- at least for infancy.

I had my last final yesterday, now I'm waiting on the semester grades.

I just checked and one grade is in. A D in Medieval Literature 
30t6p3b.gif
. Open book exams all semester 
embarassed.gif
, but it was pretty difficult, considering the reading was hard to understand and boring.

Back
Top Bottom