Post your funny buy/sell stories...Broke dudes FTL vol. 1

Originally Posted by MvP07

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

My most recent one was some stupid %#! +*%$## moron, who also happens to be a member of 'the other site' , that won a pair of OG VII's from me on
ebay for $112 shipped, then proceeds to e-mail me imediately afterwards offering me $80 'cuz that's all he gots'. After I tell him no, this mutha
%@%@%$ says 'well i'm not buying them then'. What kind of piece of **%% buyer are you you stupid mutha %@%@%$.

He then proceeds to make ANOTHER account, and then win them AGAIN after I relisted them. I swear to everything if I ever were to somehow meet him, I
wouldn't hesitate to choke that %@%@%$ and punch his lights out.

Yes I'm mad
mad.gif
Height: 5'7

no he didn't
roll.gif
roll.gif

aww big greasy scared to get banned for the 134th time so he went back and edited. coward.
tired.gif

Yo I posted some grape 5 's 1 time and I specifically wrote that I was only looking for heat to trade them for!
N one dude reply's back with 2006 air jordan 5 black n red! S*#t is that n then some other dude hits me up with a cdp 14!! I was like wooooaa I aintreplying to that! Ha

So I'm selling the 5/18 package and dude goes

"hey would you mind selling the package to me for $220 because there is another seller who is selling the same shoes for that price, so can you?"

laugh.gif
that is the lamest excuse/attempt for a lowball, if the seller was selling it for $220, then why don't you buy it from him instead of lowballing me
laugh.gif

This one buyer emailed me 4 times in one day asking the same question. We where set to do a meet up at a train station and an hour before he goes and asks if Iwant to trade for some used PSP games. I told him first of all I don't have a PSP and second of all I only want cash. So I get to the train station andhe's not there so I go to work. I speak to him later in the day and he tells me he was there a half an hour earlier but I never saw him. So I give him thebenefit of the doubt and decide to meet back up at the same place. A few hours before he tells me he was going to be running a half an hour to an hour late soI told him I wouldn't wait for him because I had plans later that day so he's like alright fine lets meet then and that he'll be on time. I getthere he doesn't pick up his phone and the i.m.'s I sent him so I go home. I speak to hi later and tell him I wouldn't do business with him becausehe flakes and he told me that was bs and he was there 3 hours before we where gonna meet up. Mind you he told me he was gonna be late. So he starts to get allpissed at me and starts cursing at me telling me that if he see's me that him and his boys would f*** me up and that he would meet up with me to fight butthat I probably wouldn't show up. Because according to him I never showed up to do the meet-up. So I decide to have fun with him and I give him the addressto my building and tell him to stop by anytime with whoever he wants so he can fight me. He completely switches up his whole flow and said that I'm f***edup because I want to fight him and that I'm 16 and he's only 14 and that I'm not supposed to be doing that.

Originally Posted by PremeOne

This one buyer emailed me 4 times in one day asking the same question. We where set to do a meet up at a train station and an hour before he goes and asks if I want to trade for some used PSP games. I told him first of all I don't have a PSP and second of all I only want cash. So I get to the train station and he's not there so I go to work. I speak to him later in the day and he tells me he was there a half an hour earlier but I never saw him. So I give him the benefit of the doubt and decide to meet back up at the same place. A few hours before he tells me he was going to be running a half an hour to an hour late so I told him I wouldn't wait for him because I had plans later that day so he's like alright fine lets meet then and that he'll be on time. I get there he doesn't pick up his phone and the i.m.'s I sent him so I go home. I speak to hi later and tell him I wouldn't do business with him because he flakes and he told me that was bs and he was there 3 hours before we where gonna meet up. Mind you he told me he was gonna be late. So he starts to get all pissed at me and starts cursing at me telling me that if he see's me that him and his boys would f*** me up and that he would meet up with me to fight but that I probably wouldn't show up. Because according to him I never showed up to do the meet-up. So I decide to have fun with him and I give him the address to my building and tell him to stop by anytime with whoever he wants so he can fight me. He completely switches up his whole flow and said that I'm f***ed up because I want to fight him and that I'm 16 and he's only 14 and that I'm not supposed to be doing that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These stories are
laugh.gif

I have some dude hitting me up for 5's right now. Dude rather take 2 buses then 6 stops on the train to where its closer for both of us. *+*
alien.gif

Dude sounds scared because that train station is pretty much hood.

Him:QCM?

Me:14th st union square ?

Him:Do you live in the city?

Me:No but im right by 14th st.

Him:I can't really go there. Is it possible for you to meet at QCM?

Me:what train u by ?

Him: A train.

Me:Broadway Junction ?

Him: I know the stop but I don't know the place at all.

Me: Broadway junction is outside so we could meet in the subway.

Him: You can't meet at QCM? I can't really go anywhere else. I've been looking for these sneakers for a while and Ican't find them in good condition. I really want these.

Me: Whats wit u and QCM ? lol, It's a b!tch for me to get over there. I would have to take 2 buses and I hate buses. What's thebig deal ? where you located ? Broadway junction is 1 train for both of us.

Him: Nah, cause QCM is mad easy to get to for me. I have to take two buses too. I just don't like taking trains. I'vealways hated taking trains. How many stops is it from Rockaway Blvd.?

Me: 6 stops

Him: That's a long train ride for me. Is there any place else we can meet?

Me: 6 stops ? U have to be kidding me.

Dude never answered back.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

My most recent one was some stupid %#! +*%$## moron, who also happens to be a member of 'the other site' , that won a pair of OG VII's from me on ebay for $112 shipped, then proceeds to e-mail me imediately afterwards offering me $80 'cuz that's all he gots'. After I tell him no, this mutha %@%@%$ says 'well i'm not buying them then'. What kind of piece of **%% buyer are you you stupid mutha %@%@%$.

He then proceeds to make ANOTHER account, and then win them AGAIN after I relisted them. I swear to everything if I ever were to somehow meet him, I wouldn't hesitate to choke that %@%@%$ and punch his lights out.

Yes I'm mad
mad.gif
roll.gif

I had someone offer me $35 shipped for a pair of DS military IV's because " they don't even have plastic wings". Another time at a meet-up Isold a pair of red suade XXI's. The exchange went as smooth as can go until dude asked me I he could buy me a drink. I was with my brother so I used thatas an excuse for racing out of there. I don't if that was a common thing. Another time I got dirty look from this kids father who bought a pair ofXIX's from me. It was hilarious. Like I was the kids drug dealer or something. I could go on for days....................

The absolute worst is when someone offers a ridiculously low price because "they were on clearance one eastbay for $29.99." That argument is by farthe most ANNOYING. Unless you're rocking size 18.5 EE double-wide feet, do NOT come at me with the eastbay argument.

BTW Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. I have to wake up in about five hours and start cooking.
frown.gif

You say it, I've heard it...I wont say any names, but you know who you are..

lowball hall of fame.. $250 for London SBs, $325 for Lebron IV ASG PE, $150 Heineken dunks, $30 for Germany Hyperdunks, $50 for XX3 white/red shipped toCanada, $265 for Snake Pools shipped to Philipines, $109 for Carmine VIs..yea, ets completley ignore shipping, taxes and paypal fees, $100 for Supa Dunks...andthe grand finale... $250 for Titanuim XX3s.....not $2500, TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS SHIPPED, and guy was serious about it..Usually they lowball you for aroundMSRP, even if the shoe is sold out and rare..I think it was the McFlys on release day someone offered me $200 shipped, when retail was $200 plus tax and theywere going for $1k+.

my favorite story..

guy wanted some Snake Pools...i was being nice and offered them for $275 because he said they were for his personal collection and he missed out, blah blahblah. Then turns around and sells them on ebay for $550..I wasn't mad he sold them for more, just pissed he did it so blatantly after asking for a"hook-up"

wait, forgot to say this...People always always find reasons to lowball you..here are some common ones
1) they are on ebay for less (yea, in a sz 15)
2) they are .5 size to small
3) they are .5 to big

Won't lie, some good stories as well. I've hooked some people up with their "grails" for way less than they were hoping and its all good toome...

Angel

Dam itz Lou, i h8 when buyers try and pull that off... im the same way though if im selling something im not going out of my way for a sale, unless its for$250 or over.. Im from brooklyn and dudes expect me to come out to QCM for a $100 sale..

No experiences on NT but on ISS I normally gotta add 15% to what I really want because of the low balling that I get.

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

xilegacy wrote:

"yo can u redo agreement link stating price so my dad can see it"

this guy is 20 years old
laugh.gif

roll.gif

that has to be from ISS

definitely

I've had dudes bring their parents to meet me during the meetup.

Ive had parents show up and ask why are you charging so much.

People have made up excuses like o i had an emergency and had to fly over to some family in germany. Dude was asian.......

Originally Posted by bonafide125

definitely

I've had dudes bring their parents to meet me during the meetup.

Ive had parents show up and ask why are you charging so much.

People have made up excuses like o i had an emergency and had to fly over to some family in germany. Dude was asian.......
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by TNTRMSKD

A guy once offered me a date with his 'girlfriend'
eyes.gif

I think he was a pimp and just trying to use one of his tricks to get free kicks, but I was totally caught off guard.
did he provide pics?
nerd.gif
his size and sn?
No pics, lol. This was on ISS. I have a WTB listing there and I have some shoes posted in the same listing that I'm offering to people who areinterested in trades. I guess he didn't have anything that I was looking to buy, but wanted something from my trade list. I don't have the PM anymorebut I believe there was 'blaze' or 'blase' or something to that effect in his username. My shoes are almost all size 7.5, and the one he wasinterested in particular were OG powder blue IXs.

lol had to bump this up after receiving this IM. Dudes mad casue i had a better trade offer than what he was offering cash for. Told him to add another $20 tohis offer but he didnt want to and wanted to see if the trade wouldn't go through. He blocked me with the quickness.

MaDkInG98 (7:07:33 PM): Hey man
MaDkInG98 (7:07:36 PM): you sold your royals?
yur A !$!$* (7:11:20 PM): yea
MaDkInG98 (7:11:31 PM): #$%+ you
yur A !$!$* (7:11:40 PM): haha
Previous message was not received by MaDkInG98 because of error (7:11:40 PM): User MaDkInG98 is not available.

Back
Top Bottom