Post your funny buy/sell stories...Broke dudes FTL vol. 1

Soldout5807 [5:25 P.M.]: yo
Soldout5807 [5:25P.M.]: Would youhold those playoff 13's for me until december 20th and ill give you 260?
Dam itz Lou [5:25P.M.]: na
Soldout5807 [5:26P.M.]: 300?
Dam itz Lou [5:26P.M.]: u giving me a deposit?
Soldout5807 [5:26P.M.]: Nah
Dam itz Lou [5:26P.M.]: theres ur answer
Soldout5807 [5:26P.M.]: Lol dumb +!*
Dam itz Lou [5:27P.M.]: k

I had another dude tell me he wont me at 14th union square but he would meet me in soho.
indifferent.gif

More to come...

someone offered me 60 shipped for my neon 95's
smh.gif

people usually just lowball me

nothing too crazy, i had about 40+ feedback and some guy with 3 feedback asked me to ship first in a trade. smh

Regarding my IVs listed currently:

saw these in the 10 forum from some other guy that is selling them for 160 size 10,same quality wear of the shoe you are selling for. I know that sounds cheap but what can i say.... Not my size. im 10.5 or 11. How much do you honestly would want since your selling the shoes?
$160? Beat IVs can grab $160. So what is he going to do, turn around and flip them?
laugh.gif

My most recent one was some stupid %#! +*%$## moron, who also happens to be a member of 'the other site' , that won a pair of OG VII's from me onebay for $112 shipped, then proceeds to e-mail me imediately afterwards offering me $80 'cuz that's all he gots'. After I tell him no, this mutha%@%@%$ says 'well i'm not buying them then'. What kind of piece of **%% buyer are you you stupid mutha %@%@%$.

He then proceeds to make ANOTHER account, and then win them AGAIN after I relisted them. I swear to everything if I ever were to somehow meet him, Iwouldn't hesitate to choke that %@%@%$ and punch his lights out.

Yes I'm mad
mad.gif

Yeah there have been some bad stories with ebayers for me. I bought 3 pairs of dunks from a dude in Cali, originally said s/h was to be 15, then jacked it to30 after the end of the auction. I paid, he shipped, s/h ended up being $11.
indifferent.gif
Tried to file a report, but nothing came of it. Dude got me for $20.

Had some extreme lowball offers on my cool grey XIs (VNDS, worn twice) I sold last month. One dude offered $125 shipped. SMH

too many to list...

and i hate it when ppl. try to trade you all this misc. crap...used swingman jerseys, playstation, ipods

i don't need your trash

There's just soo many ******ed offers/pm's that i received.

and i quote "i got a firend who wants these. ill get at him tomorrow and let u know. thanks" Why not just wait until tomorrow than after you talkedto your friend.

1 funny IM i received is when some1 asked me if i was accepting trades, i told him cash only.. dude gets all fired up with turrets and started cursing me out,gave me a good laugh.

Than some1 sent me an offer for a pair i have listed right now, but said he cant pay for another 3 weeks, expecting me to actually hold them for him lmao.

"yo can u redo agreement link stating price so my dad can see it"

this guy is 20 years old
laugh.gif

^^^^ HAHAHAHA. Total Stepbrothers moment.

A guy once offered me a date with his 'girlfriend'
eyes.gif

I think he was a pimp and just trying to use one of his tricks to get free kicks, but I was totally caught off guard.

I didn't even know how to respond so I just lied and told him the shoes had already been sold.

Whaddafug is wrong with some people...

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

My most recent one was some stupid %#! +*%$## moron, who also happens to be a member of 'the other site' , that won a pair of OG VII's from me on ebay for $112 shipped, then proceeds to e-mail me imediately afterwards offering me $80 'cuz that's all he gots'. After I tell him no, this mutha %@%@%$ says 'well i'm not buying them then'. What kind of piece of **%% buyer are you you stupid mutha %@%@%$.

He then proceeds to make ANOTHER account, and then win them AGAIN after I relisted them. I swear to everything if I ever were to somehow meet him, I wouldn't hesitate to choke that %@%@%$ and punch his lights out.

Yes I'm mad
mad.gif
That had me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

When thet starts off with "I don't mean to low ball you".....
Well $$@ is it then.
Some guy said that to me then added the economy was bad.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ demonbasketball story.

EDIT: here we go...

oh damn maybe the economy isnt doing so bad. Sorry for the low offer!
-------------------------------------
To:alsquared
Sent:November 20, 2008, 3:54 pm

lol @ the economy being your excuse.

High offer right now is $340 meet up.
-------------------------------------
To:Dam itz Lou
Sent:November 20, 2008, 3:42 pm

hello saw your post. would you be willing to do 250 for the spacejams? sounds like i'm lowballing you but there's the stain and this economy is gettingpretty bad. i live in ny and could do a meet up. thanks.

Originally Posted by TNTRMSKD

A guy once offered me a date with his 'girlfriend'
eyes.gif

I think he was a pimp and just trying to use one of his tricks to get free kicks, but I was totally caught off guard.
did he provide pics?
nerd.gif
his size and sn?

Dude hit me to get some sb laces I had to...I wasn't tryin to sell so I let him set his own price, then flakes on me two weeks later wit the whole uh imahit u next week or some bs...damn dude u can't scrap together $10 dollars....?
smh.gif
...then I had a pair of mars iv's to get off and the dude keeps hittinme wit the u still got them u still got them for me? That went on for about a couple weeks to a month.....I jus stopped returnin the ims and sold them tosomeone else...
smh.gif

I've been getting these damn lowball offers on eBay all week
laugh.gif
. Onedude offered me $30 for a pair of NDS (worn twice) japan forces.
Copied and pasted:
"can i buy this shoe for 30 dollars? i really need a new pairs of shoes n i have a matchin color hat with this soPLZZZ..."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

I've been getting these damn lowball offers on eBay all week
laugh.gif
. One dude offered me $30 for a pair of NDS (worn twice) japan forces.
Copied and pasted:
"can i buy this shoe for 30 dollars? i really need a new pairs of shoes n i have a matchin color hat with this so PLZZZ..."
laugh.gif

lol at the matching hat.

Originally Posted by Black Milk

My most recent one was some stupid %#! +*%$## moron, who also happens to be a member of 'the other site' , that won a pair of OG VII's from me on
ebay for $112 shipped, then proceeds to e-mail me imediately afterwards offering me $80 'cuz that's all he gots'. After I tell him no, this mutha
%@%@%$ says 'well i'm not buying them then'. What kind of piece of **%% buyer are you you stupid mutha %@%@%$.

He then proceeds to make ANOTHER account, and then win them AGAIN after I relisted them. I swear to everything if I ever were to somehow meet him, I
wouldn't hesitate to choke that %@%@%$ and punch his lights out.

Yes I'm mad
mad.gif
Height: 5'7

no he didn't
roll.gif
roll.gif

My most recent one was some stupid %#! +*%$## moron, who also happens to be a member of 'the other site' , that won a pair of OG VII's from me on ebay for $112 shipped, then proceeds to e-mail me imediately afterwards offering me $80 'cuz that's all he gots'. After I tell him no, this mutha %@%@%$ says 'well i'm not buying them then'. What kind of piece of **%% buyer are you you stupid mutha %@%@%$.

He then proceeds to make ANOTHER account, and then win them AGAIN after I relisted them. I swear to everything if I ever were to somehow meet him, I wouldn't hesitate to choke that %@%@%$ and punch his lights out.

Yes I'm mad
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But I hate ppl who lowball, like $225 for my unlocked iPhone used for a week, go buy it at the damn store for less
smh.gif
smh.gif

Ended up keeping it cuz of these people.

Back
Top Bottom