Post your FIRST job

17 - Kroger (grocery store). I was a Courtesy Clerk, which means I sacked groceries, and pushed carts in the parking lot. Crappy pay, but it was a fun job. I would say it's the most fun I've had working.

pizza hut 15, free food and a cool manager
pimp.gif

since then I've been through 5 jobs I'm about to be 20

Originally Posted by ecko89

17 - Kroger Fred Meyer (owned by Kroger)(grocery store). I was a Courtesy Clerk, which means I sacked groceries, and pushed carts in the parking lot. Crappy pay, but it was a fun job. I would say it's the most fun I've had working.

Fun indeed. Basically chilled with friends from school who worked there too for a good 5 or 6 hours a day. Bosses were decent, only downside was closing shifts. Had to stay until 12:30 one night
smh.gif

JCPennys Package Pickup 15 or 16 (cant remember).

Job sucked but worked with a bunch of friends, so it was bearable.

Kroger and I was 15  

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by ecko89

17 - Kroger Fred Meyer (owned by Kroger)(grocery store). I was a Courtesy Clerk, which means I sacked groceries, and pushed carts in the parking lot. Crappy pay, but it was a fun job. I would say it's the most fun I've had working.

Fun indeed. Basically chilled with friends from school who worked there too for a good 5 or 6 hours a day. Bosses were decent, only downside was closing shifts. Had to stay until 12:30 one night
smh.gif

It was def a cool job to have when you were young mainly if you were cool with the other people. I was a Courtesy Clerk, Cashier, UScan, worked Produce and Grocery....Courtesy Clerk was the best cause you could go MIA for a bit and no one would notice until it got backed up
I left twice though first time was because all of my friends weren't there anymore and that made it lame. Went back after I graduated for a couple months then remembered why it was lame so left again.

Ours never closed except christmas day so you'd get some weird people coming in real late and real early in the morning.

at 15 Putt Putt Fun Center Abingdon MD, I made 5.25 an hour. I thought i was balling because minimum wage was 5.15 lol

first job was painting and remodeling houses wheni was 15 over the summer. wackkk

Back
Top Bottom