Post Your Favorite White Athletes

i've been meaning to make this for a while, DoubleJs thread just reminded me. post your favorite white athletes from whenever

try to stick mostly to sports/positions where whites are the minority, so no Tony Hawk, Wayne Gretzky etc and not guys like Brett Favre, Jake Long etc
laugh.gif

my favorites:

Pete12-764926.jpg

8x10jasonwilliamsphoto2.JPG

i know ill think of more later, post yours

I mean if you want to look outside the box it has to be Wayne Gretzky, he is the GOAT at his sport

but i mean in sports like basketball it has to be Larry bird, Jerry West, Babe ruth and all the other old baseball players (Mantle, Dimaggio, etc.)

G-MAC!!!

that was one of the guys i forgot, along with this man

tx_blake.jpg

and this guy fryed that nice Texas secondary a couple years ago
get_image

jason williams in his 1st 3 years.... mark mcgwire, dennis eckersley, hulk hogan, ultimate warrior, macho man, chris mullin

RockyMarciano-1.jpg

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/sports/images/********/oldies/riggins.jpg

300_Steve-Prefontaine-Poster.jpg

steve_largent_2x.jpg

^ all the Wes Welker riders need to look up this man
pimp.gif

its "post pics of your favorite white athletes" not "post your opinion of greatest white athlete of all time and lets argue about it"

it seems my title was misleading since no one gets it, i'll change it

Steve Prefontaine is one of the best athlete's ever. That includes all races, color's, culture's, religion etc. He is easily top 5 athlete's ofall time, I don't know where that leaves him as far as white athlete's go but I'm pretty sure he's up there

i know what he looks like. i've met him. i just skimmed the page too quickly and didn't notice the facial features or jersey #.

chill out.

Back
Top Bottom