Post your favorite video game accomplishments Vol. Dr robotnik Video!!!

Getting the strongest weapon Excalibur II in Final Fantasy IX
Damn. props.

watching your vid makes me wish i remember where I put my FFIX copy. id play it all over right now

Anyways: Beating Ruby and Emerald Weapon in FF7 and all 150 stars in Super Mario 64

beating zombies ate my nieghboors on super nintendo..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Beating everything in FFVII, beating MGS3, going Super Sonic for the first time
eek.gif
, and the time they put up a "no cheesing" sign on the streetfighter at one of my local spots because of me
pimp.gif

i mean, you a fool for that one. i remember it clear as day. the sign said, play at your own risk, no refunds, NO CHEESING
eek.gif

100% progress in GTA San Andreas. Took MONTHS, and I am very impatient.
Madden 2006 for Xbox: beat someone 63-0 using the falcons, playing the patriots.
I also got 106 points with kobe against the hawks in NBA live 2006.

Going 162-0 on mlb 2k7 on all star level, took 4 months.

And 100% progress on gta san andreas, took 2 months.

Wow, I play video games too much...SMH @ myself. Lol

Completing all of the Halos, most people missed out on Halo 1, because they probably started playing Halo with Halo 2. And they probably played Halo 2 formultiplayer only. Which lead to them moving to Halo 3 for multiplayer only.
Beating Bioshock and saving all of the little girls. Great game/story/ending.

Beating Ocarina of Time, FFVII, and any of the Resident Evils (especially 2 and Code Veronica).

Completing Goldeneye for N64.

I mean everything all of the cheats to without using a cheating device either.

That one stage was the hardest I forgot how it goes, but I think under 2:50 in maybe the facility I think it was.

Mario 64 all 120 stars without help (guides, game genie/shark), beating Zelda's from SNES and up. Link to the past, Orcarina, Majora's Mask, thecartoony one Wind Waker, and more recently the one where he turns into a dog/wolf Twilight Princess. I must say Twilight Princess is probably the best Zeldagame to date honestly, although I bought/played it on Gamecube it was amazing
eek.gif

Zelda > any other videogame franchise, yes this includes overrated MGS (only MGS 1 was creme de le creme), Final Fantasy, Halo, Metroid, and yes evenMario. But, Metroid and Mario are the two closest behind it. No other franchises has came close to consistency as any of them.

A game I will throw a nod to was Chrono Trigger for the SNES, never got to beat it because it was a rental and I had to return it and everytime I went to gorent it again it wasn't there, but it was
eek.gif

And, to those saying that they got a %100 completion on the GTA games, did you do so without any help meaning guides (online and books) or any help, or was itstraight up all just exploring on your part and hard work.

Man this is going back some 90-91 the og Batman the movie game on the Commodore Amiga yes u read right lol me n my boy could never kill the joker when wefollowed him to the top of the cathedral he would climb the rope ladder to the helicopter and escape used to pee us off so much.

So we tried it one time and I had this idea to pause it when we see the joker on the ladder F10 i think lol I said to my boy aim the joystick diagonly up rightand when I un click pause fire ya grapple hook see if u can knock him off so we tried it and man it worked first time I nearly wet my pants lol well I was only10-11 at the time the joker fell over the side of the cathedral and the end scene played out.

It was my best moment because it bugged us for hours and it suddenly came to me.

Back then it was all about the Amiga for us we used to spend days on
Golden Axe
Toobin
Speedball 2
Super off road
James Pond
Dragon Ninja
Kick off 2

Any of you gamers hate games that had glitches that ment u could never finish them like a level where it was immpossible to do somthin and u died everytime Iremember back in the day on the Amiga Robocop 2 there was a factory level where there was no way u could make the jump and died everytime ggggggrrrrrrrrrrr andDragon Nninja it was immpossible to beat the multiplieing sewer boss used to drive us nuts.

Back
Top Bottom