Post Your Favorite Teams Thread

NBA: Cavs
MLB: Dodgers (Hyun Jin Ryu :pimp:)
One of my favorite pitchers. Dude loves them buffets with Uribe.

Everytime I see you post, I swear I do one of these while staring at your SN to make sure its you

View media item 1121349
I'd call Sac-Town a lonely island, but your thread seems to have consistent support. I pop-in regularly for DMC updates. Also fancy Ms. Ranadive. Donte Greene was my dude, as much of a bust he was.

One of my favorite pitchers. Dude loves them buffets with Uribe.
I'd call Sac-Town a lonely island, but your thread seems to have consistent support. I pop-in regularly for DMC updates. Also fancy Ms. Ranadive. Donte Greene was my dude, as much of a bust he was.

He's been that way since his HS days though.. hence the nickname 'the Monster' here in Korea :pimp:

I want to visit, one of the top choices on my bucket list. Food good as advertised?

Well I was raised with Korean food so I naturally love them. Traditional Korean foods tend to be spicy and salty though... and some of the ingredients used may be repulsive to people who aren't used to it.

I think Korean food is somewhat of mix between Chinese and Japanese foods, but with more emphasis on fermented foods.

Mark me down for Sac Kings and Chargers.  The other sports i don't give a crap about

Phoenix Suns
Tennessee Titans
AZ Dbacks

Think I might be the first for all three :lol:

Last edited:
Im jokin yall, put me down for pistons and lions. yall know thissssss mann

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom