POST YOUR FAVORITE MARVEL CHARACTER, VILLIAN, SUPERHERO, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

Silver Surfer
2lwq5gx.jpg

Holocaust
ic05l3.jpg

Dr Doom

10dh0g0.jpg

my other fave - the guy who epitomizes beatin --s and asking questions later, the Asgardian god of lightning

w62qa.jpg

"bow down to a true pimp god!"

See, I'm struggling right now because I don't think I have a favorite. Of X-men alone, I can name a dozen or so cats that I REALLY, REALLY dig. SoI'll just list a few characters I mess with.. And because I'm just lame like that, I'll tell you why I like them
grin.gif
smh.gif

Spidey - I like his obligation to crime fighting. His whole normal guy / big responsibility complex is decent as hell. Plus, all of his abilities arecreative as hell. Plus spider sense is the GOAT "psychic" ability in the marvel universe
pimp.gif

Colossus - No %$$%, but that's been my dude for a decade. Then when I found out he was gay, I liked the character more because it fits perfectly with thesymbolism between racism, homophobia, and the mutant struggle. He single handedly defines the whole purpose of what I think the X-men series is about. He'sjust an all around well constructed character. He's literally tough on the outside and soft on the inside. That's good writing
grin.gif

Wolverine - Uh...yeah... I'd get my hood pass revoked if I didn't like Wolverine. He's a machine; more savage than he cares to be. Plus,he puts up amazing stats from total kills to years lived while maintaining the appearance of a 30 year old.

Nightcrawler - Another well balanced character. He's one of the most decent people in the marvel world but thanks to his demonic appearance, he getspersecuted everywhere he goes. The fact that he's a devout Christian despite his plight is a testament to his character. His ability to vanish in aninstant speaks a lot about his frailties and insecurities as well. He hides in the shadows, but is more than capable of gettin it IN if necessary. That too isadmirable.

Ironman - Ah, my man Tony Stark$. Dude gets bread and treats everybody's sister like one of his %+$#. What's not to like? EVERYTHING.And that's why I like him. Tony is what would happen if Cam'Ron had waaaaaaaaay more money and waaaaaaaaay more college credits. He's like BruceWayne after a martini and a line. And........ he will #%#% you up. Bad.

Ironman - Ah, my man Tony Stark$. Dude gets bread and treats everybody's sister like one of his %+$#. What's not to like? EVERYTHING. And that's why I like him. Tony is what would happen if Cam'Ron had waaaaaaaaay more money and waaaaaaaaay more college credits. He's like Bruce Wayne after a martini and a line. And........ he will #%#% you up. Bad.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My faves of all time is:

#1:X-men,Mister Sinister
9ami41.jpg

2dw6lwi.jpg

jfjitj.jpg

#2: X-men,Omega Red
2eehglj.jpg

1znq3bq.jpg

#3 X-men,Apocalypse
30kv98l.png

#4 X-men,Collusus
b4dws6.png

cable and deadpool

i liked the mac gargan venom since the scorpion was kinda lame, but OG venom was still better

Mac%2BGargan.jpg
&
Venomamazingspiderman299.png

Back
Top Bottom