Post your favorite beers... vol. pale ales FTW

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I've never tried a banana bread beer but I'm tempted

I love Troegs Dreamweaver which is a wheat beer with hints of banana, one of my favorites

It has a strong hint of banana but not in a bad way. Something you would have to try but be warned, it will have you burping banana's the rest of the day.

I haven't tried a tremendous amount of brews in my time..esp micros.. but here's what I enjoy out of the ones I've had.

Blue-Moon-Beer-780348.bmp

hoegaarden-witbier-02142008_msp.png

yuengling2.jpg

1241504013_8674cc11f9.jpg

samuel-adams-octoberfest.gif

BerryWeiss-bottle-pour.jpg

^ stuff is super sweet..doesnt even taste like beer
laugh.gif

Miller Lite

Fantastic like illmatic sans-static from the foreign lands of modern day asiatics.

Obey your purse.

FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA
eek.gif
I'm impressed with your taste. Most people don't even know about Chimay, but the ones that do consider it the champagne of beers. Cheers to that
wink.gif

I have a bottle waiting for Christmas
happy.gif
\

I have never tried it, but do like the similar St Bernadus as somone mentioned (abt 12). Very good (and heavy) ale. My STB came with a goblet, so the beercan be consumed the way it was intended to be.

Had this for the first time last night as a draft at the bar.

Absolutely fell in love at first taste. Great on tap!

primomirro.jpg

Maybe it's the presentation but the Sam Adams Utopias looks amazing. Looked up the price, it says $100-$150 a bottle?? How often do you drink it
laugh.gif

Usually, I won't touch beer...I'm more of a tequila type of chick, but if none, Heineken is my choice. However, if there is Chimay, I will drink only that. Heaven.
pimp.gif

Wow didn't know you were a girl but props for knowing about Chimay
smile.gif
I know a lot of females aren't into beer, but I like the ones that are.

I can get down with Patron though. My treat to some drinks if you're near Jersey
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

Tactical Nuclear Penguin 32% ABV
penguinblog2_440.jpg
Good luck getting your hands on this stuff. It's very limited and at 32£ per bottle... it ain't affordable.

If I'm goin to parties/bars and tryna get drunk I like Budweiser, but I'll @%!% with Keystone if it's all that's around.

When I'm chillin I like Sol a lot, Stella is good, but my go-to beer is usually Blue Moon. And obviously I'd drink a Heineken or Corona any time.

Goin to Benihana and sake restaurants are
pimp.gif
too though. In that casegotta appreciate Sapporro and Asahi.

I know I'm missing some dope #$@ beers too.

Beer in general
pimp.gif

^^ Hmm are you trying to say you only mess with mexican beers?
laugh.gif

Modelo especial ftw though
pimp.gif
... had some for the first time the other night.. I love it.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

^^ Hmm are you trying to say you only mess with mexican beers?
laugh.gif

Modelo especial ftw though
pimp.gif
... had some for the first time the other night.. I love it.
Yea, Basically.
laugh.gif
But also like Budweiser,Coors, Heineken, Bud Light, Millers......

Originally Posted by pdm 87

FlipnKraut wrote:

Tactical Nuclear Penguin 32% ABV
penguinblog2_440.jpg
Good luck getting your hands on this stuff. It's very limited and at 32£ per bottle... it ain't affordable.

It's still for sale on their site. With international shipping and everything, it prices out to $124 a bottle.

Back
Top Bottom