Post your EDC (everyday carry).

24whs9e.jpg

School days.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by timbo109

^ but why two knives though?

Also, anyone else getting an ad for 70% off knife purchases up in that top center ad thing?

Seriously though, the artificial intelligence behind the niketalk ads is kinda scary good.

I don't think you read the post then. I said I only carry one on me at a time. Never two. That's just OD.
Good point, I definitely didn't read the post. 

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Phone...

Wallet..

Keys attached to my belt loop..

Dudes really be carrying knives like that? Where yall live or do?
laugh.gif

It's not for protection or self defense persay. More so you'll have a knife when you need it. Try carrying one and you'll see how useful it is haha. Forreal, I thought carrying knives was pointless, but they're really useful.

Examples?

Not trying to be a *#%&head either, Im just really curious.

Phone...

Wallet..

Keys attached to my belt loop..

Dudes really be carrying knives like that? Where yall live or do?
laugh.gif

It's not for protection or self defense persay. More so you'll have a knife when you need it. Try carrying one and you'll see how useful it is haha. Forreal, I thought carrying knives was pointless, but they're really useful.

Examples?

I feel you bro. Opening packages, needing to cut a bag open, cut some twine or rope, opening plastic packages, cable ties, zip ties, basically just everyday stuff when you need to cut something. Nothing too crazy.

Examples?

I feel you bro. Opening packages, needing to cut a cop or two, cut some punk kids, opening plastic packages, cable ties, zip ties, basically just everyday stuff when you need to cut something. Nothing too crazy.
eek.gif
 Bout that life

I feel you bro. Opening packages, needing to cut a bag open, cut some twine or rope, opening plastic packages, cable ties, zip ties, basically just everyday stuff when you need to cut something. Nothing too crazy.
Not to be a **** either but you are cutting all these things at random times during the day, opening packages during the morning walk around the block?

I have knives/box cutters at home for these things, don't feel the need to carry them with me.  I do have box cutters in both my cars (supermarket/warehouse jobs 
laugh.gif
), in case of emergencies.

After taking my Fire Dept training, carrying a knife aint a bad idea for an emergency ie. trapped in seat belt while car engulfing in flames.

Anyhow...

Phone

Chapstick

Keys

Wallet

Condoms stay in the car.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Not to be a **** either but you are cutting all these things at random times during the day, opening packages during the morning walk around the block?

I have knives/box cutters at home for these things, don't feel the need to carry them with me.  I do have box cutters in both my cars (supermarket/warehouse jobs 
laugh.gif

This. All of this. I've got at least 20 box cutters (working at Target for 4 years) in my house and car. Those are two very convenient places. But on my person? Nah b, I don't like walking around with so many things in my pocket, thats how you lose things. Phone, keys, wallet, chapstick.

Omega Seamaster Watch
RetroSuperFuture Sunglasses
Beats by Dre White Tours
Burt's Bees
Louis V Pocket Organizer
Mercedes Keys

Not Pictured: White iPhone 4s with Black/Chrome Incase Slider

I used to carry a knife on me all the time. Didn't really have to cut stuff randomly, but I actually used it to poke things quite often, getting things out of small tight spots and a bunch of other random ***+. Stopped using it cause the one I have is so heavy, and because I have a iPhone now so it goes in my front pocket as oppose to my black berry I used to keep in the back. I need to find a a lighter more convenient knife, cause they do come through clutch 
pimp.gif
. Back to the topic though, right now carrying my keys on my pant loop, iPhone, wallet, chapstick. I carry a lot more ***+ when I wear cargos, mostly pointless stuff

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

This. All of this. I've got at least 20 box cutters (working at Target for 4 years) in my house and car. Those are two very convenient places. But on my person? Nah b, I don't like walking around with so many things in my pocket, thats how you lose things. Phone, keys, wallet, chapstick.

I feel what y'all saying. It's really just personal preference. Having all these things on me, I still have yet to lose anything. It's all about how you care for your things. If you care for your belongings, you're not gonna lose anything. Having a knife on me is all about convenience, and likeike Wade187 said, they come through clutch.

wallet
phone
keys

just the essentials. might start carrying a knife too since it looks so promising? any of yall bout that life that carry one wanna recommend me one?

Originally Posted by odog24

wallet
phone
keys

just the essentials. might start carrying a knife too since it looks so promising? any of yall bout that life that carry one wanna recommend me one?
Spyderco Centofante 3 or Spyderco Delica 4 (The one I carry).
Amazing EDC knives and the steel is of VG-10.

Originally Posted by odog24

wallet
phone
keys

don't know the brand but mine's kevlar. been holding up for 6 years, no issues. sharpen it twice a month. cuts through dutches like butter
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom