post your dresser/nightstand

jbpkickz

Banned
I like to think a dresser tells the story of a man , the story he doesn't have to tell but is recognized , feel free to post yours

I like to think a dresser tells the story of a man , the story he doesn't have to tell but is recognized , feel free to post yours

"I like to think a dresser tells the story of a man."

The story of you seems like you don't have adequate space to put all of your ****. :lol:

No need to keep your life on there - unless you really don't have space to put it elsewhere.

The story of you seems like you don't have adequate space to put all of your ****. :lol:
No need to keep your life on there - unless you really don't have space to put it elsewhere.

:lol:

You have a messy dresser. I don't like it.

No pics, but mine just has an alarm clock. Keys. Wallet. Phone. And iPod. Wake up, grab em and go.

My shoes go in the closet.

for some reason, i'm really diggin' your dresser 
laugh.gif

and lmao at the "shoe pyramid"

for some reason, i'm really diggin' your dresser :lol:

and lmao at the "shoe pyramid"
thanks g, my dresser like my brain

Resembles mine. Bunch of random stuff
all mine is random stuff :lol:

now who the hell put shoes on their dresser :lol:

:lol:
got space but its used up by more stuff

I know you put the foambz on the dresser just for the pic. SMH.

Who puts shoes on a dresser. Really.

Back
Top Bottom