Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't checked my photos yet, but I exceeded my Photobucket limit this month or something so even though I slowed down. I probably won't post inhere almost at all

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

i know you guys are hatin on the change of colors but could somebody try an olymic 8. i think they could turn out pretty hot

if u dont like these put this into consideration is that im fallin asleep
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Wore my XX's today and wanted to see a few things with them

-Grape XX's
-Laney XX's
-Some type of CW with grey, red, and white XX's

I havent seen alot of PS with these so I figured I would ask something new
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Dang I have a stalker that puts those faces up after everyone of my posts! I knew pathetic people had their ways
He goes in every thread with no positive contributions. Just hate. He is a waste of space and is now on ignore.

I almost put him on ignore a month ago, but decided not to. I wish I would have, because reading his pointless posts for the last month probably made me a little dumber...

Every reply from him is some dumb, unrelated comment for some
roll.gif
's. Grow up, son.
suuuuurree
nothing positive to contribute when the JB forum is filled with a bunch of STUPID threads.
what is this, Niketalk/ISS ?

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]**** if the JB forum is full of stupid threads like you say.. why is it the only forum you post in? Branch out go visit the general sectionor S&T I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't know what S&T was [/color]
grin.gif

jumpmanjordanaddict--i didnt want to pic quote 'cause i hate looking through pic quotes but i was thinking like silver on the 2 parts that strap over thelaces.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

i know you guys are hatin on the change of colors but could somebody try an olymic 8. i think they could turn out pretty hot

if u dont like these put this into consideration is that im fallin asleep
roll.gif

wow these are really cool
pimp.gif
I wonder why they dont actually make a millioncolorways, they'd be rich =/

Originally Posted by Arqangel6

JJA89 - If you want to try something different, but you're not sure how to go about it, shoot me a PM and I will try and help.
Agreed. Some people in this thread have asked me for help and it's never been a problem answering their questions. This goes out to anyone - if you want to know how someone created something in Photoshop, just ask. Hell, I've even asked BP how he does some of his stuff. It's the only way we can learn/get better.

Arqangel - For some reason, I thought it was arcangel....
grin.gif
I'm not too bright.
Come on now, don't say that. Sorry if it sounded like I was coming at you for spelling my name wrong. I was just a little worried that people thought I was responsible for the strange picture on pg. 29. Honestly, I didn't even know about it until your post asking me to "delete that." I'm glad JJA deleted it. Like I said before, I had nothing to do with that and I will never have anything to do with that kind of material.
All my progress is due to this man. Arq showed me everything I know. But what I've learned most from him is that it doesn't matter howgood you think you are or how many tips you get, IF YOU'RE NOT WILLING TO PUT TIME INTO YOUR PHOTOSHOP IT WILLDEFINITELY SHOW. IMO this is the reason that so many people has left the thread.WE PUT IN 45 PLUS MINUTES OF WORKTO HAVE SOME FOOL FLY IN HERE DUMP ALL OVER IT IN. AND THAT ONLY TAKES THEM 45 SECONDS TO DO. It's easy to hate, but hard to create.

IM AT THE POINT WHERE I DON'T DO IT TO PLEASE PEOPLE ANYMORE. I DON'T FEEL LIKE I'M BETTER THAN ANYONE IN HERE. THE ONLY THING THATEVEN MAKES ME NOTABLE IS I'M THE GUY WHO COMES UP WITH THOSE CRAZY CONCEPTS. I TAKE THE RISK OF RIDICULE EVERY TIME I POST. BUT IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKESTO STAY ORIGINAL, THAT'S A RISK I'LL CONTINUE TO TAKE.......

^^It's good to see Ant back. Maybe now the thread won't have to go through pages and pages of a drought waiting for the for the rain gods to come back.

cbrooks3 wrote:
beelzebub gettin emotional in here. keep doin what you do
Thanx, Soulja Boy. You keep doing whatever it is that you think you do. Oh, yeah and props on those invisible VIs from page 113. Jointswas crazy, fam.......

Originally Posted by dalilboy

some one PS a red suede 4's like the fusions
Its already been done multiple times... Go look about 5 pages back, I know there was one pretty recently

Imspired by Michael's love for Cuban cigars, The Cohiba Behike is dubbed " The most expesive cigar in the world". With verylimited amounts being produced a year. With that said, "Cohiba Behike VI".........

JORDAN PHOTOSHOPER ROLL CALL:
Arq (Lurking)
Bp (Lurking)
Jordanjumpmanaddict (lurking)
Masterhammy (M.I.A)
AF1 Beast (M.I.A.)
Antalou (M.I.A.)

WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYBODY *echoes through empty thread)???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom