eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Easily the dopest V colorway I've seen,
smh.gif
& JB for not using stuff like this
smh.gif

Is that 25th anniversary all white idea a slap to the face or what? JB has hit an all time new low...

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

These are Black/ varsity red XI BASED OFF OF THE 1996 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP RING. Keep in mind that I could've made these any color I wanted to but keeping with the theme of the event I chose to leave them black/varsity red.....

Your ideas are unequaled.

can somebody do my avy

heres a better look
89c1654ec6a785ae32d25813f00064f24f69b14c.bmp

but make the lower blue near the heel and the flight tag on the tongue white

or you can just surprise me. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by tony6922

i would love to see the Mars IVs in opposite colors...the only difference would be to see the red where the black is and the black where the red is.

I could've made the material on the inside of the netting red also, but it's already way too much red if you ask me. IMO this is one of those colorwaysthat sounds better than it actually looks.

EDIT: On second though, I'm just going to add them anyway.......

Playing around with the HUE I got these (Which I like a hellava lot better)......

^This clearly isn't one of my ideas, but even so i would still like for you to enlighten me, what looks so weird? All I did was color them like the guyasked.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

^i know but the yellow doesn't look good on the wing that's what I meant. Its just my opinion.

The man just said that he did the yellow ones through hue. i may know more about this than some of you idiots.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

^its a good idea but the patent leather park looks wierd but good Ps job!!!!
I knew someone was going to come in here and say that. Which is why I already had these made
moz-screenshot.jpg

Just trying to do something different. This same ole' same ole' is tired. I'll play with the patent more when I get off of work and see if I can improve. Anyone who feels they can do it better is welcome to.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom