Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Any requests
black cements... but in a different way

f962524e055af559fd2929933397cb2cf9c32c9.jpg

parts from the white cements but with no specs.

can you make this with a real pic?

Borduex 6s

Random 5s

Beautiful pairs. Like Beelzebub said originality makes the PS that much better. And clean Bordeaux's. I tried out an Olympic pair and tried to color theankle, but it was so messy I just deleted it.

I was actually able to PS an XI pretty well. Of course it's messy. I can't seem to make my lines too crisp and they always have that kind of shaky lookaround the edges

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

Any requests
black cements... but in a different way

f962524e055af559fd2929933397cb2cf9c32c9.jpg

parts from the white cements but with no specs.

can you make this with a real pic?

shouldnt be impossible

tHANKS mASTER hAMMY
cool thanks
happy.gif

haha they can be called black cement flips cuz of the black and grey parts are switched

Calling out JumpmanJordanAddict89!!!!!

i dont know if you caught this one a couple pages back....but ide like to see these IXs done...with the 23 and the globe being green! Thanks..
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by skinsfan61687

man, i wish i knew how to PS well... how'd yall learn?

It's not really complecated (depending on what you're trying to do). BUT BE WARNED, PREPARE FOR ALL TYPES OF CRITICISM AND TRASH TALK WHEN YOU DO YOURFIRST FEW PS. THERE WILL BE NO MERCY SHOWN (Check out some of the previous pages).

If you got photoshop already, you're ready to go.

DAMN them aqua white 8s
Olympic 6s requested i dont like the silver part they looked better without it

I tried these also. I had a different color blocking, really similar to the VII.

BUT, then I got to the silver part. I REALLY wanted to make the silver part EXACTLY like the VII. I couldn't get it shiny or transfer the material off theVII to the VI, so I ended that one. Would have been real nice though...

P.S. - If you are using photoshop, anytime you have lines, like the one in the middle of the red sole, use the clone stamp on it (I know that the sole is"broken" there, but on instances like that, making it one big piece, makes it look better)... Clone stamp is a lifesaver. You don't have to worryabout making every little line perfect with it. Also really good for going back and fixing all the little imperfections you have at the end. (Lasso tinyimperfections and the clone stamp will only work in that area)

You might already know this, but just in case you don't, it will help in the future..

This was as far as I got, then I realized I couldn't do the silver and quit without even touching it up...

I tried the Oympic VI's too and it ended up being too time consuming to do the silver and it didn't come out right for me.

Any requests? I'll try anything right now

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I tried the Oympic VI's too and it ended up being too time consuming to do the silver and it didn't come out right for me.

Any requests? I'll try anything right now

i remember i had you try the navy red and white 15 to see if that color would make the 15 look good and i think we probably both didnt really like theturnout....maybe an aqua 15 could make it look good will you try that??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom