Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
plz someone post the 16 black/white's without the lace cover things
happy.gif

I know mad people LOVE XII's ..but I'm not one of'em.

I actually kinda'like the Rising Sun joints, & it looks like the community dislikes'em, mostly. Blah.

^ Those are pretty clean tho', IMO. ^

..your PS'd XI's?
..all of'em?
.. house these tho', IMO.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by wrod7

^Thanks.

Nice, But no Ice on the bottom? Also patten leather toe?
smile.gif

i took the ginger 16s and changed color in 5 mins and the gingers dont have patent toe or icy sole!
I'd be happy to do them but I'm not at home. I'm sure, Antalonboubmp or, Masterhammy will perfect it long before I have a chance to take a shot at it.
ahh, thanks man, can't wait.
smile.gif

Here's something I tried out that ended up being extremely messy, but here is my take of the Rising Sun XII's

Any requests anybody?

^ Cool Grey 16's with patten leather toe, like the 11's and some ice on the bottom sole. Thanks.

Originally Posted by wrod7

^ Cool Grey 16's with patten leather toe, like the 11's and some ice on the bottom sole. Thanks.

CG 16's are almost impossible for me to make. Maybe someone with more experience and skill can help you, but I have tried and failed many times

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Here's something I tried out that ended up being extremely messy, but here is my take of the Rising Sun XII's

Any requests anybody?
Nice but too much red make the whole toecap white and have the sole red than we will have
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Any requests? I've got nothing to do right now, but check out some classes to take
laugh.gif

You already knew that it would be me to make that request. I'm a fan of your ps. How about some black varsity red VII. I'm thinking on something completely different than the "raptors" (I hate that name but it's a lot easier using it to make people know what you're taking about).

Here's a few different ones I came up with just slight variations on each. Soryy that they're so messy too
First let me apologize for the pic quoting But, man these are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by gentry187

eek.gif
these are
pimp.gif
but i think this would work better on the 16's with no toe cap.

Okay put some purple on the side where the red is on the breds and a clear sole and more purple on the bottom and you have concord 16s
pimp.gif
somebody know how to do that?
Ok. I have a few things to say.....

I have done many many concord and othter Air Jordan XI inspired colorways. And some were ok. Some were pretty bad, but some were really OUTSTANDING (AndI'm not tooting my own horn here. I said that cause many people who are not members of this site went nuts over some OF the colorways that were ignored onthis site).

You asked "can someone do it?". The answer is YES!. And I happen to be one of the people who can (Maybe not the best one). BUT I THINK WHEN PEOPLE REQUEST SOMETHING THEY WANT DONE, THEY SHOULD LOOK BACK AT PAST WORK THATWE'VE DONE, AND ASK SPECIFIC PEOPLE TO DO THE SHOES THAT THEY WANT DONE. I SAY THIS BEACUSE, IMO ALL OF US HAVE SPECIFIC AREAS THAT WE SHINE IN. AND ALLOF US HAVE AREAS THAT NEED WORK. I've spent more time doing clear soles and patent in photoshop than I have anything else. WHICH IS WHY I'M LACKING IN SO MANY OTHER AREAS.

I'd do these. but there is a reason that I've stopped posting SJ and Concord colorways. Beacuse there are rules to doing successful ps in this thread:

1)ALWAYS USE OTHER COLORS FROM OTHER SHOES. NEVER BEE TOO ORGINAL BEACUSE PEOPLE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.

2) NEVER EVER US A COLOR THAT JB HAS NEVER USED ON ONE OF IT'S PAST SNEAKERS (WITH THE EXCEPTION ON COLORS FROM OTHER NIKE PRODUCTS).

3) COLORS INSPIRED BY ANY SPORTS TEAM ARE ALWAYS A WINNER.

4) THE MORE SIMPLE THE COLORWAY, THE BETTER THE CHANCE IT HAS OF BEING LIKED.

I HAVE A CHALLNGE FOR ANY PSer IN HERE WHO THINK THAT THEY ARE AN EXCEPTION TO THE RULES. DISOBEY ALL 4 RULES ABOVE AND SEE HOW MANYPEOPLE WILL HAVE ANY INEREST IN WHAT YOU'VE CREATED.

4) THE MORE SIMPLE THE COLORWAY, THE BETTER THE CHANCE IT HAS OF BEING LIKED.

The only one that applies to me. I don't mind new colors, I just want something that compliments my 25 years of age.

sorry for the cell phone pics, im only 15 yrs old
wink.gif

cement 1s
powder 11s
cement 6s
laser cement 4s
cool grey 12s
black cement 4s
cement foams
black pink cement 1s
3M 11s
frenchies 11s