Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

^'01 columbias?

even tho i hate like the lakers and those are
pimp.gif
fixed
pimp.gif

digging those 18s as well
pimp.gif

best thread in the jb forum. hopefully mayden and some of those idiots take a peek in here

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Freshwater VI
im8qzb.jpg
those look fresh...no pun intended

if jb !+%#%% out any other sig like they did the Is I hope it would be the Vi's. you almost have to try to make a
sick.gif
colorway

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Freshwater VI
im8qzb.jpg
those look fresh...no pun intended

if jb !+%#%% out any other sig like they did the Is I hope it would be the Vi's. you almost have to try to make a
sick.gif
colorway
and i'm lovin these

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

March 2010 Black White 6s
We all know anything can happen between now & then, BUT?

If theVI releasing, looks like this? ..all over it, period. I'll cop 3 of these if I'm able to. LOVE VI's ..a fan of "simple"CW's too ..not much more simple than Black/White. Blah.

After seeing the soles on my RBP daily ..maybe all of you who copped Carmines will get a clear sole OTB this time? ..one can hope, no?

Black's will be copped, regardless of the final shade of red. These white/black's are dope to me tho'. Lookin' forward ta'spring now.

Nice PS, BTW. Think that's the illest thing about PS. It can be used by heads to give the community, "a better look", at what a shoe might looklike on RD, even tho'there are only cat. pics at the moment. Good stuff. Appreciated when it was done last month for the Orlando VII as well.

21st century "Raptors" (Don't like the name just trying show people where I'm going with this one)....

This is just a variation of the above....

And without clear sole....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom