POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2011

Just got a Macbook Pro and can someone help me out on how to do the CD art display work?

I downloaded display art but in my downloads i try and put it on the desktop but its just folders and I'm lost.....thanks in advance.

Just got a Macbook Pro and can someone help me out on how to do the CD art display work?

I downloaded display art but in my downloads i try and put it on the desktop but its just folders and I'm lost.....thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by supervillain83

CD art display isn't Mac compatible. Download bowtie from the app store

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

wildmood who is that? i feel like im gonna like their music.

Good chance you will.

pimp.gif

Listen to her album, Lights.

OG:

Spoiler [+]
6154045048_27e994b5d9_b.jpg

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

pimp.gif
 Thanks NT brother

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

pimp.gif
 Thanks NT brother

LOUD NOISES!!!!!

lol I forgot to post mine. Although I do think I saw this one around in this forum somewhere.

LOUD NOISES!!!!!

lol I forgot to post mine. Although I do think I saw this one around in this forum somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom