POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2008

Originally Posted by N0toriousBee

Originally Posted by HyphySole

Can someone tell me how to make pictures over the wood background? Is it with PS?

Yes.

I also would like to know how to paste pictures over wooden background in PS. Can someone do a quick run down of it?

I just took my white girl Alexis Bledel off for the first time in like 2 years, and I went with this

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Can someone tell me how to make pictures over the wood background? Is it with PS?

Yes.

I also would like to know how to paste pictures over wooden background in PS. Can someone do a quick run down of it?

pretty simple...
1. open up a new canvas in PS (size it as big as you want...i would size it according to your screen resolution)
2. Copy and Paste the wooden background then stretch it to fit the whole canvas
3. Copy and paste you image over the wooden background.
4. To get the white border around the pics, i copy the image to a new canvas that is 20-40 pixels bigger than the org. image and then paste the image then savethat as a jpeg. then go back to step 3.

ae0ioh.jpg

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Yes.

pretty simple...
1. open up a new canvas in PS (size it as big as you want...i would size it according to your screen resolution)
2. Copy and Paste the wooden background then stretch it to fit the whole canvas
3. Copy and paste you image over the wooden background.
4. To get the white border around the pics, i copy the image to a new canvas that is 20-40 pixels bigger than the org. image and then paste the image then save that as a jpeg. then go back to step 3.

How do you put the images at an angle like that because whenever I copy and paste its just straight across.

Back
Top Bottom