POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2008

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Good ol aXXo

ya i know good ole axxo all to well...unfortunately he didnt have spacejam upload so i had to use a third party which earned me my first strike

Download through a proxy
smile.gif

Pro 7 wrote:
The music player is called CD Art Display and can be found here: http://fileforum.betanews..._Art_Display/1109367710/1
Phinsfan13
I DLed the .exe file, now what?

Now unzip the folder and install the .exe file. Once installed, launch the application and a blank CD case should pop up.
Now right click on the cover and go to options. Once in options click on the tab which says player and select which player you want associated with CD ArtDisplay.
Then press play and it should open the media player associated and begin playing.
Hope that helps

Originally Posted by Pro 7

Phinsfan13

Now unzip the folder and install the .exe file. Once installed, launch the application and a blank CD case should pop up.
Now right click on the cover and go to options. Once in options click on the tab which says player and select which player you want associated with CD Art Display.
Then press play and it should open the media player associated and begin playing.
Hope that helps

I clicked on the .exe file and all it does is open up some scripted coding in TextEdit. Is there a program that should be opening up? I'm on aMac, BTW.

This thread used to help me out a lot when I needed a new background, but it's really been bad lately.

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Phinsfan13
Now right click on the cover and go to options. Once in options click on the tab which says player and select which player you want associated with CD Art Display.
Hope that helps

I clicked on the .exe file and all it does is open up some scripted coding in TextEdit. Is there a program that should be opening up? I'm on a Mac, BTW.

you can't run a .exe file on a mac unless you're using a virtual desktop. Download CoverSutra for Mac. its basically the same thing

Back
Top Bottom