POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2008

62025d3411616ccbfbd96ab95d9f4d7f3854501.jpg

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

anyone wanna help me make a wallpaper or guide me through it.
I wanna combine these three images to make one good wallpaper Image.

and I wanna make them all the same size

also thanks to NIMO007 for the joker pic
I had nothing to do so here you go.
thanks do you know how I can make them into one pic?
Like this?
33uetjd.jpg
great job man. dang that looks great. thanks alot

^deviantART.. try searching for justinvincent.. that's his icon.

Does anybody know where I can find those wood backgrounds in other colors, specifically white (I have the gray and brown already). Thanks!

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Does anybody know where I can find those wood backgrounds in other colors, specifically white (I have the gray and brown already). Thanks!

Thanks but I already downloaded his icons and the UNDFTD logo was not included in either set. I've read through this ENTIRE thread and seen all thequestions about "how do i get the cover art on my desktop?" questions but never saw anything regarding the logo.

^I just got an iMac today and had a couple questions. How do i change the desktop backround, and how do I get those cool icons (ex. the hundreds bomb). Thanks!

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

^I just got an iMac today and had a couple questions. How do i change the desktop backround, and how do I get those cool icons (ex. the hundreds bomb). Thanks!

LUCKY!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Control Are

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Thanks but I already downloaded his icons and the UNDFTD logo was not included in either set. I've read through this ENTIRE thread and seen all the questions about "how do i get the cover art on my desktop?" questions but never saw anything regarding the logo.

its in icon set 1. It just not on the preview.
Link:
http://KneeNoh.deviantart...ncent-icon-set-1-80843951

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Icons Link:
http://kneenoh.deviantart.com/gallery/#Icons
1. Copy the icon you want. (Command + C)
2. Go to the App you want to change and "Get Info." (Command +I)
3. Click on the icon on the upper left corner
4. Paste. (Command +V)
You might need an App called Candybar to change some icons (Like the Finder.)

To change the background go to System Preferences>Desktop & Screen Saver. Then it is pretty easy from there.

Back
Top Bottom