Post Your Current Facebook Status

I didnt know swangging into the other side of the road and making it back before oncoming traffic hits your car was the new thing. haha Left a car show!!

I didnt know swangging into the other side of the road and making it back before oncoming traffic hits your car was the new thing. haha Left a car show!!

[h6]‎"Somethin’ like James, somethin' like Wade if you somethin’ like paid"[/h6]

[h6]‎"Somethin’ like James, somethin' like Wade if you somethin’ like paid"[/h6]

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

"I wonder when they are gonna stop calling it Miami's "Big 3". Chris Bosh is garbage."

how are you doing................randy

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

JordanKing Xi .....

What's going on here?
He's trying to give NTers real life names. Apparently I am now "Justen".

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

JordanKing Xi .....

What's going on here?
He's trying to give NTers real life names. Apparently I am now "Justen".

My last two...

"To whoever is maintaining my Wikipedia page: 'wetness inducing' should be hyphenated. Thanks."

"Sorry Sokolove Law Firm, I thought 'Thelioma' was another word for 'Horny' all these years. Mesosorryaboutthat"

My last two...

"To whoever is maintaining my Wikipedia page: 'wetness inducing' should be hyphenated. Thanks."

"Sorry Sokolove Law Firm, I thought 'Thelioma' was another word for 'Horny' all these years. Mesosorryaboutthat"

Originally Posted by Boi

Posted a link to youtube.

smokin.gif

Stomach is killing me. Haven't smoked all day (lol addiction). Money is gone. No car until its out of the shop. I'm angry. And I'm taking it out on the world. %@@@ IT. 1 hour ago 5 people

waiting on my care package
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Boi

Posted a link to youtube.

smokin.gif

Stomach is killing me. Haven't smoked all day (lol addiction). Money is gone. No car until its out of the shop. I'm angry. And I'm taking it out on the world. %@@@ IT. 1 hour ago 5 people

waiting on my care package
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom