Post your Concord XI Campout pics !!

I sold all the pairs for $260 shipped or less...
Hooked multiple NTers up.

You don't know me... quit fronting like you do... "killing the game", word to eBay.

Originally Posted by zyr12

I sold all the pairs for $260 shipped or less...
Hooked multiple NTers up.

You don't know me... quit fronting like you do... "killing the game", word to eBay.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ok this entire Thread was supposed to be about iLLbanianKid13 gettn punked by waitn in line for mutiple hours and not gettn any sneakers, AND people were supposed to be posting campout pics I havent seen one campout pic. SMH this issh is mad comedy tho. S/O to IHeartBoost for the MJ gif. funny AF

Originally Posted by jones23me

Ok this entire Thread was supposed to be about iLLbanianKid13 gettn punked by waitn in line for mutiple hours and not gettn any sneakers, AND people were supposed to be posting campout pics I havent seen one campout pic. SMH this issh is mad comedy tho. S/O to IHeartBoost for the MJ gif. funny AF

roll.gif
roll.gif
just noticed this, but that's mainly because the other thread got locked and the conversation migrated over here

Imma keep it real for ya'll but this has become a Christmas tradition in Houston... from the hypebeasts, hoodfellas, hipsters everyone wants whatever XI J's that come out during this season... Malls like the Galleria, Memorial City or Katy Mills are usually pretty tame/organized, however you will never see the TV stations go there...

Their Malls of preference are Greenspoint, Sharpstown Deerbrook or any other rough/hood mall where they can find ignorance and violence
30t6p3b.gif
it's really a classic case of ISWYDT... all of ya'll sayin otherwise are just being stubborn/ naive

People goin ham for some jordans or anything is straight madness.
Its like i dead @+$ wanna cry when i watch these vids of midnight releases.
matters fact im bout to go step or thump ash on my boys concords.
you mad?

its def an issue that the media was specifically interviewing ignorant %%# black people for that ratings boost...but the bigger issue imo is the readily available surplus of ignorant %%# black folks ready to make a fool of themselves for that 5 sec spot on the 6 o clock edition
30t6p3b.gif

space jams > concords, yea i said it.

laugh.gif
at the shots at ninjahood. let dude cook.

I certainly would never wait in line to pay money, it's lose lose. However, the concords are disgustingly beautiful, and congrats to everyone who got their pairs. Mall of America was crazy, I was expecting hundreds, but there were THOUSANDS. I almost got arrested, and I wasn't even in line waiting for the concords.

i'll be the 2nd person to post an actual campout pic.

this is me camping at my doorstep waiting on UPS. i don't start work til jan 3,
so i'll be here until i see my concords from NDC being carried to my doorstep.
a few weeks back the news had reported catching someone who was driving behind a ups truck and jacking the packages they left at the front doorstep.
call me paranoid.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Most of the people that bought those shoes can't even afford em, yeah I said it.

Most of those people bought those shoes with federal welfare money, yeah I said it.

I bought those shoes without even putting them on my feet, yeah I said it.

Most of those people bought those shoes and went back to homes paid for by taxpayers, yeah I said it.

Most of those people that bought those shoes will have a bill that won't get paid this month or next, yeah I said it.

Most of those shoes were bought by people who sold their food stamps for shoe money

Most of these shoes were bought by people who don't need them and got the money from taxpayers, YEAH I SAID IT.
I bought mine with your tax dollars and I really don't need them. 
pimp.gif

I bet you probably going to spend $100-200 on NYE for one night of partying but you have a problem with people spending it on shoes that may last them 6 months to a year.  Have a seat.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Where I live, people camped out but still acted like they have some damn sense for the most part. People who didn't get a pair, mostly just tried to bribe off those who did and when they failed at that, went home; and most everyone didn't get a pair because dude who runs FL and his employees were hoarding pairs for their own.

Always on that "they're trying to make us look bad, racist media," angle, like they're being lied on or something.
So you think the people they interviewed showed the average shopper?

Lets be honest if you want to be a real journalist you dont interview the "get money boys" how about interview someone that could drop some knowledge? media just used the ignorant blacks to boost their ratings because thats what people want to see blacks look like fools

Find a video of anyone anywhere at any of these 10s of release videos who could "drop some knowledge." Did you not see the Get Money Boys run across the street to be on camera? People were too busy acting like heathens to spend a few minutes talking to a reporter.

Even if they managed to interview Brian Gumbel (do other black people consider him black or does he not pass the subjective test?) at the mall, you would still see people rioting in the background so what difference would it make?
Not everybody was rioting.  You even said the people where you are at acted like they had sense.  It's obvious that the one station tried to show the most ignorant people they could find.  I mean come on.  You telling me the average person is out there licking shoes in public?  Talking about catching "ammonia" or a "get money boy".  That was all in one broadcast.

Any responsible TV station would not have even shown that mess.  Do you really need to interview the "get money boys" for 2-3 minutes and give them a free advertisement. 

Originally Posted by sreggie101

its def an issue that the media was specifically interviewing ignorant %%# black people for that ratings boost...but the bigger issue imo is the readily available surplus of ignorant %%# black folks ready to make a fool of themselves for that 5 sec spot on the 6 o clock edition
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Freal though.. I said F the Concords and scooped myself up a pair of Space Jams last week. Theyre so
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

It seems that the news media was tipped off in advance, going to the inner cities around America and reporting on this event. However, this shoe did not simply sell out in the inner city, it sold out EVERYWHERE in America. The suburbs, where people of lower socioeconomic sector do not reside, had people camping out as well. 
Where are the reports on that? 

This doesn't generate ratings by showing some respectable people.  Think about it.  That one news station broadcast, of all across the country, has it's broadcast seen across the country because it was able to interview "ms ammonia", "the get money boys" and the "shoe licker".  It also has millions of views on youtube.  Ironically, it happens to be from a FOX station. 

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by sreggie101

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Freal though.. I said F the Concords and scooped myself up a pair of Space Jams last week. Theyre so
pimp.gif

having space jams, cool greys & concords >>>

Originally Posted by 0cks

Imma keep it real for ya'll but this has become a Christmas tradition in Houston... from the hypebeasts, hoodfellas, hipsters everyone wants whatever XI J's that come out during this season... Malls like the Galleria, Memorial City or Katy Mills are usually pretty tame/organized, however you will never see the TV stations go there...

Their Malls of preference are Greenspoint, Sharpstown Deerbrook or any other rough/hood mall where they can find ignorance and violence
30t6p3b.gif
it's really a classic case of ISWYDT... all of ya'll sayin otherwise are just being stubborn/ naive
I used to go to Northline to cop before they tore it down and built the new one.
It was never as crazy as it has been  in recent years. You get there at 7 or 8 and you're good

except for the d-boy that shows up in his pj's and cuts straight to the register

with a stack of a cash and gets his pairs, his girls and a few baby sizes

and nobody even batted an eye.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

mYToAsterspeak wrote:
Most of the people that bought those shoes can't even afford em, yeah I said it.

Most of those people bought those shoes with federal welfare money, yeah I said it.

Most of those people bought those shoes and went back to homes paid for by taxpayers, yeah I said it.

Most of those people that bought those shoes will have a bill that won't get paid this month or next, yeah I said it.

Most of those shoes were bought by people who sold their food stamps for shoe money

Most of these shoes were bought by people who don't need them and got the money from taxpayers, YEAH I SAID IT.
tumblr_lwouk6aWjj1qdskhvo1_500.gif

I am in complete tears.

laugh.gif

Come to think about, reselling is kind of a lot of work for what will turn out to be a whole lot of nothing. Now if you are camping and getting pairs to trade or assist in fueling your collection I can see where it would make sense. But as far as for steady $, its a pretty bad choice.

0cks, i saw a video today, of the Galleria in Houston on this day, the crowd was tame as hell, line went really long still no problems or riots, i agree with what you said.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

mYToAsterspeak wrote:

I am in complete tears.

laugh.gif

so many #shotsfired in this thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom