Post your Concord XI Campout pics !!

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Limited sneakers are a great way for quick $.

-Buy 5 pair on charge for a stack

-Flip em on ebay while they are hot for the max ($450 or so)

-Take out 50 for fees and shipping on each pair (shipping should be no more and $12 to the opposite coast $5-8 for the same coast.)

You are left with 2k. 1k to pay off your charge card at the end of the month and the other to stash for a rainy day.
pimp.gif

If you cop em online it should be no more than an hour worth of "work"

When the lebron south beaches people were quickly flipping them for 250-300

It wasn't until months later that they peaked at 800
eyes.gif

too much of a gamble and waste of time to get into reselling.

just buy what you like and keep it moving, let these shoes be available for those that want them
30t6p3b.gif
Shoooot when I was IN the game circa 2000' I had 42 pairs of XI's all different colors, Flipped them and made around $14,000 when it was all said and done, Bought a Car with the money
2000, bro. not p.o.s. quality re-retros.  Also, back in 2000, J's were available a month or 2 ahead for 20-30 over retail and then you could come by in the afternoon release date and still pick up your size. 
I had 10 pairs of DMPS and made almost 10k in profit. size 11 and 11.5 made me almost $1500 a pair that first weekend. But, it's not the same anymore. The shoes are not worth $300-$400...Save money and get an OG pair for $200-275. All this "yellowing soles" argument is pointless because as we learned from the recent XI retros, they yellow almost faster than the 2000 retros. At least you get the better cut and overall look.

it got pretty wild around here lady got stomped and a kid got a tooth knocked out. I don't really think any of the shoe stores here had any idea what was about to happen..got in and scooped a pair but not my size. gunna sell em off or trade em for a pair in my size to wear.. like someone said if I aint gunna make a profit I got the recipt..its just not that serious anymore. used to collect now I just needed somthin to wear. its out of control but JB is to blame for it all tryin to send 100 pair to a whole major city just dumb

1yk6z4.png

111223_jordan_02.jpg

111223_jordan_01.jpg

111223_jordan_09.jpg

111223_jordan_11.jpg

111223_jordan_17.jpg

111223_jordan_12.jpg

^^^From the other thread...hmm, a civilized shoe release. How come more of these aren't shown?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^^^From the other thread...hmm, a civilized shoe release. How come more of these aren't shown?

Maybe because this was the only civilized shoe release there was.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

These are a GR though? Doesn't Nike restock?

yes but the human brain is overrated.
never in my mind would i ever think i would see the day that a gr shoe costing 180 plus tax would cause this much havoc.

its the end times 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom