smh.gif

index.php
This is why you need a car in Florida

954, live 4 minute drive to C.C. Station

This is why you need a car in Florida
in Broward we got buses everywhere

It way too hot to be waiting for a damn bus for 40 minutes
laugh.gif
Its bad enough everything is so spread out. If we get a light rail system that extends north to south and west to east then I would cosign our mass transportation system.

damn y'all got wait 40 minutes for a bus in broward?
i don't think it was that bad when i used to take the bus, then again i live in dade tho
it used to be 30, but I have a car so I stopped caring 2 years ago

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Toronto:

toronto_subway_map.gif

not that complex as NYC's or some other places but it's still good and i'm happy we have one
pimp.gif
Yeh, Toronto's is tiny in relation to the size of the city in square miles/kms.
But then you consider that alot of these maps (minus NYC) include light rail and what not.

Anyway Toronto's building a massive light rail system thats gonna connect Etobicoke and Mississauga and Scarboro and North York ETC
Should be ready by 2015
toronto.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Heres the map in 20 years lol

toronto_gta_subway_map_2030.png
toronto_gta_subway_map_2030.png

http://torontoist.com/@#+..._gta_subway_map_2030.png

TTCstreetcarmap-2005.png

With street cars
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pg15a.jpg

NYC MTA is the WORSE.
At the moment my train line, the Q/B line, has construction at nearly every stop. They removed express services for the constructions. My station has it theworse probably too. There is absolutely no downtown trains so it takes me like 20 minutes longer to get home. There hasn't been downtown service here sincelast year around October or November. They completely demolished and are currently rebuilding the downtown side.... thing is throughout the year I see peoplebasically working 25% of the time, 50% of the time no one is even there and this project was only suppose to last a year....

Weekends are even worse... there is absolutely NO trains running, gotta take shuttle buses or take buses and use the N line and I have Saturday class FML

I also read that they might eliminate the B train express completely...

And recently with this price increase in metrocards.... how are they going to justify raising the fare and then eliminate HALF my subway station.

I'm mad.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

eek.gif
@ that Toronto 2030 map. I've never seen that before, but I have heard of the new LRTs.
i used to live in toronto.... they talk and talk and talk about expansion and by the time it happens, you'll be old or dead.... i swear, theytalked about the sheppard line since i was in elementary school.... then HS came, still talk. then i was looking forward to using it to get to school inuniversity....still talk.. i graduated, worked for 4 years then moved to the states... finally, they built it when i'm gone and my family already moved outof scarboro.... back in 1990, they proposed subways lines, now they say rapid transit? there won;t be a network of rapid transit lines in 2030, it;ll be just abunch of HOV lanes on the roads..... TTC FTL..... !!!

Back
Top Bottom