\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

No mods
Cosmetic
Pretty boy
🤣
I personally do cosmetic dead last. What's the point of making it look good if its slow.
Biggest I’ve seen someone do is a 255 and that’s potentially rubbing which I definitely don’t want. 245 I’d have to get different wheels than the stocks and it’d kind of defeat the look of the car. It’s a dead giveaway when a fwd car comes to a meet asking for runs and the front wheels are completely different from the rear :lol:
Love that "sleeper" look tho
When people see my z28 they think it's a stock bucket with wheels until they see the 345s in the rear or hear me open the cutouts and hear that chop

Wifey just copped a 20’ Accord Touring 2.0 today

4DB42DB1-23C4-4B1A-A86B-7200A7D0333E.jpeg

Hatch boys :pimp:

lower-> wheels

or just roll stock height if you live in the snow belt. I’ve had a lowered mk4 gti and rx7 in mn. It sucks.

I might lower mine like an inch now but that’s it. It’s not worth it.
Air suspension is money. :smokin

:lol:

Posting pics of V’8’s
Lol dude I read all that and just laughed
Sorry if I offended u
Pretty boy
Fake the funk how?

By wrapping a roof and coating wheels?

I got a car I can afford and am happy with it am I not allowed to customize it to my liking?

You've been on my junk since I called you bald

I have nothing to do with your hairline disintegrating sir

$275 a good price to vinyl wrap a roof?

$800 to powder coat my wheels :sick:
Could probably get a deal on some wheels already in the color you want on bimmerpost F3* series forums for sale section. For example this one, probably not this exact one since he won't ship, but 1k for some oem that were like 5k new. Or even some reps, **** it, they seem happy with them.

DSC_0085_LI.jpg
DSC_0081(2).JPG

From a week ago, thank goodness for self service car washes still being opened. I upgraded from a Honda Element to this. I miss my element but am loving this. Not sure if I want to get wheels for it yet. I know if I get wheels, I'll want to lower it a little and do not want to do anything to this since it is my daily driver.
Always liked these :smokin :smokin

Anybody driven a E53 AMG? Idk why but that car rrally has my attention. Maybe it's becasue I always hoped Mercedes woukd make a E63 S couple and I am settling lol

Hatch boys :pimp:

lower-> wheels

or just roll stock height if you live in the snow belt. I’ve had a lowered mk4 gti and rx7 in mn. It sucks.

I might lower mine like an inch now but that’s it. It’s not worth it.
What year was your rx7? Got any pics of it? I love them things. Such beautiful subtle lines. Can't believe that was Dom's first ride in the Fast franchise lol

$275 a good price to vinyl wrap a roof?

$800 to powder coat my wheels :sick:

Sounds good for a roof. Much cheaper and I'd be leery of the work and materials. As a point of reference, I paid $700 a couple years ago to powdercoat a set of 17" wheels in prismatic gold with sparkle clear coat. That included mounting and road force balancing, too. Powdercoat with no clear and regular balancing would have been in the $500 range. This is in NJ.

Back
Top Bottom