\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Nice! What car is it goin on?
ADF0CFE5-631A-4330-8B4F-98EB0A459B78.jpeg

Eh i dont think its worth $2100 but im cheap.

U should put that money into swapping to a hellcat front end.
Always 2 ways to look @ things. For me personally my Challenger has her own bank account so it doesn't matter lol. As far as swapping the front end...I would never. The car is an R/T not an SRT so I don't think it needs that front fascia & I like having foglamps. By putting that front end I feel like its being an impostor & something that it's not...thats just me. With the 2018 models & up they come with that front end stock right? To me that takes away from it being a Scat. All the Challys look like Hellcats now. Yours is fuego alert :pimp: don't swap that front end lol.

visibility is fine, it took me the drive home from the dealer to get use to it(about 70ish miles)

its really tight inside tho. basically a 2 seater

all i can say is, test drive 1 just for fun

visibility is fine, it took me the drive home from the dealer to get use to it(about 70ish miles)

its really tight inside tho. basically a 2 seater

all i can say is, test drive 1 just for fun
I hear ya, you get used to it overtime. My buddy had an SS back in '09...didnt have my license back then. Passenger seat wasn't too bad but that rear seat good God. I'm 6'3 250 widely built, you can imagine that was not a comfortable ride for me lol, dope car though

Anybody have a lot of Porsche experience/knowledge?

Looking at a ‘13 Panamera Turbo with 63k miles and just concerned about reliability and wondering about maint. costs (obviously high).

Also had the same concerns for if I were to buy like an 08 Cayman.

Always 2 ways to look @ things. For me personally my Challenger has her own bank account so it doesn't matter lol. As far as swapping the front end...I would never. The car is an R/T not an SRT so I don't think it needs that front fascia & I like having foglamps. By putting that front end I feel like its being an impostor & something that it's not...thats just me. With the 2018 models & up they come with that front end stock right? To me that takes away from it being a Scat. All the Challys look like Hellcats now. Yours is fuego alert :pimp: don't swap that front end lol.

Eh thats true too.

Do what makes u happy.

Exactly. I'll pay the extra $ for a job well done. Why did you end up selling it...upgrade or another reason? Post a pic if possible...if not no biggie. I hear ya on the weather...nothing but rain next few days

Mopar cancelled my lifetime warranty for mods. It wasnt the dealer bc I am cool with the dealer. Once they submitted the new tcase claim the rep came down to look at it and denied my claim and canceled my warranty.

I wasnt going to put 5k into a 7 yr old (at the time) car. So I sold it. If I had a house with a garage to keep it, I would have prob thought long about it to keep it and buy the new WK2 SRT. I wasnt going to pay another 600 per month for another spot in the garage, so I sold it and bought the WK2 SRT.

Then 9 months later sold that and got the hellcat.

I lost my *** on that jeep. I got it for 62 brand new and lost 10k in 9 months when I traded it in. Lol

Mopar cancelled my lifetime warranty for mods. It wasnt the dealer bc I am cool with the dealer. Once they submitted the new tcase claim the rep came down to look at it and denied my claim and canceled my warranty.

I wasnt going to put 5k into a 7 yr old (at the time) car. So I sold it. If I had a house with a garage to keep it, I would have prob thought long about it to keep it and buy the new WK2 SRT. I wasnt going to pay another 600 per month for another spot in the garage, so I sold it and bought the WK2 SRT.

I lost my *** on that jeep. I got it for 62 brand new and lost 10k in 9 months when I traded it in. Lol
Maaaaan tempted to get that hellcat
The dealer keeps sending me emails
And calling
4K down :smh:
I’m getting weak

Feel the same way about clones. If you wanted a certain trim you should have got it. Nothing wrong with adding certain bits and pieces on to your car from a higher trim but to clone is wack.
You should throw that 2300 into lowering that boat and throwing on some slicks :nerd:

Last edited:
Feel the same way about clones. If you wanted a certain trim you should have got it. Nothing wrong with adding certain bits and pieces on to your car from a higher trim but to clone is wack.
You should throw that 2300 into lowering that boat and throwing on some slicks :nerd:
I don't like clones but the grill on the kitty so much nicer to me than the scat

What's the interest rate?

Payments going to be high as hell no?
If I go with what they want
Even without credit check
Prolly around 9-950
What they keep saying
I don’t even care
I got the bread for that monthly
But I want the house
But damn I want that hellcat
:smh:
Temptation is a *****

:sick: That would hurt my soul.

Back
Top Bottom