\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Da chevy ss had a cool powertrain and suspension but the looks were not hittin.
they could have at least tried and had more success.
Take a car from australia and rebadge it for U.S. consumption. Then have it fail at sales and asthetic's... We've all seen this before

2004_pontiac_gto_coupe_base_fq_oem_2_500.jpg

I was just playing around with the New G Wagon online.

Why is leasing so expensive?

36months you’re paying total of 95k that includes down payment and monthly payments.

That car 3 years later won’t be anywhere under 50k

MSRP 142k.

Better off financing that instead.

Take a car from australia and rebadge it for U.S. consumption. Then have it fail at sales and asthetic's... We've all seen this before

2004_pontiac_gto_coupe_base_fq_oem_2_500.jpg

Well actually the G8 is holding its price strong. But the sales when new were not what was expected. See dodge did the sedan muscle car right.

I'm in the minority, but the looks of the SS didn't bother me. To me that was kind of the appeal for me, a car with decent performance that looks like it has to be returned to Enterprise by 5:00 or you'd get charged the extra day. If I could find one in my area when I get back to the states with low mileage I would buy it with no regrets. Also, I dig the G70, but those are 50k too and they're not readily available yet, Genesis kind of dropped the ball on that because in my opinion it is a dope car, but for right now they're only available at a handful of dealerships.

I'm in the minority, but the looks of the SS didn't bother me. To me that was kind of the appeal for me, a car with decent performance that looks like it has to be returned to Enterprise by 5:00 or you'd get charged the extra day. If I could find one in my area when I get back to the states with low mileage I would buy it with no regrets. Also, I dig the G70, but those are 50k too and they're not readily available yet, Genesis kind of dropped the ball on that because in my opinion it is a dope car, but for right now they're only available at a handful of dealerships.
Ive seen some modded SS’s that look pretty nice with a few cosmetic mods. Definitely grew on me since they released

they shoulda just kept offering the impala ss
Pretty much.

Ford was able to do it with the Crown Vic all the way through 2011, until safety mandates would have required a full rework of the car.

Shoot, part of the reason the Vic was able to live so long was due to Chevy discontinuing the b-bodies after 1996. There was literally zero competition in the BOF sedan market after 96.

Pretty much.

Ford was able to do it with the Crown Vic all the way through 2011, until safety mandates would have required a full rework of the car.

Shoot, part of the reason the Vic was able to live so long was due to Chevy discontinuing the b-bodies after 1996. There was literally zero competition in the BOF sedan market after 96.
Missed you in this thread.

Please stay

Pretty much.

chevy stopped da b bodies because they wanted to double down on trucks cuz da SUV craze was on da upswing.

I was just playing around with the New G Wagon online.

Why is leasing so expensive?

36months you’re paying total of 95k that includes down payment and monthly payments.

That car 3 years later won’t be anywhere under 50k

MSRP 142k.

Better off financing that instead.

Yeah def agree & they hold their values damn good.I used to think the same about the R8 then I started doing research. Some cars just lease way better than others.

guys,

2016 scatpack shaker 392 challenger
white with red leather interior, heater n cooled, harmon kardon, manual, no sunroof
dude said hes pretty firm on 33k, i think i can get him to 32k. sounds good or nah?

Back
Top Bottom