\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Saw the new Avalon last night. Had to do a double-take. Thought it was a GS. Looked real nice in that pearl white. Looks a lot better than the Camry imo

Saw the new Avalon last night. Had to do a double-take. Thought it was a GS. Looked real nice in that pearl white. Looks a lot better than the Camry imo

Had a all black ‘96 Avalon in ‘99... LOVED that car!!!!!

I just feel it has a very weird old man vibe that they can’t shake...

I remember when I was younger, before I had my license, clean unmolested NSXs were selling for 20,000-30,000 on eBay regularly

I would always see 91s go for lime 25k all day.

Not sure why there was a sudden spike in demand for these.

Shiid i seen 02+ fetch as much as 120k.

Anybody in southern california go to Socal Euro today? Some insanely tuned Audi RS3 destroyed the Dodge Demon on the quarter mile today.

Can't seem to link the video from youtube for some reason.

Had a all black ‘96 Avalon in ‘99... LOVED that car!!!!!

I just feel it has a very weird old man vibe that they can’t shake...

I agree but the new XSE and touring trims are a big step in the right direction.

01-2019-toyota-avalon-detroit-1.jpg

rear-side-profile-of-white-2019-Toyota-Avalon_df.jpg

Good looking on posting up the videos. That's the problem with challengers. All that power but they can't properly put it down and they weigh too much compared to that Quattro drive that just grips. I think if the stretch was longer though, the demon would have overtaken him eventually.

Good looking on posting up the videos. That's the problem with challengers. All that power but they can't properly put it down and they weigh too much compared to that Quattro drive that just grips. I think if the stretch was longer though, the demon would have overtaken him eventually.
He definitely got a bad launch. I’ve seen a good launch in the demon and the thing damn near does a wheelie

Should look into the 2019 Honda Insight

55 city /49 highway

Looks way better than a prius

01-2019-honda-insight-ny-1.jpg

DSC0797-610-610x405.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom