\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Pics of lift?? I’m thinking of getting one for a new toy

THE LIFT IS STILL IN STORAGE AS WE DONT MOVE INTO THE NEW HOUSE UNTIL MAY 1ST BUT IT IS THE BENDPAK HD-9ST. IT SHOULD FIT MOST RESIDENTIAL GARAGES AND THE PRICE IS FAIRLY CHEAP FOR A 4-POST LIFT.

THE LIFT IS STILL IN STORAGE AS WE DONT MOVE INTO THE NEW HOUSE UNTIL MAY 1ST BUT IT IS THE BENDPAK HD-9ST. IT SHOULD FIT MOST RESIDENTIAL GARAGES AND THE PRICE IS FAIRLY CHEAP FOR A 4-POST LIFT.
You wack. Your lift is wack. Your keyboard is wack.

Where you been?

Last edited:
For the VDub Club...

Been with the stage 2 R for a few days and I'll say the car feels different but not really better on the street. I think a Stage 1 ECU/TCU with an intake for sound is the sweet spot for value on a daily driver R. Since I live in Vegas, the heat is real, so the intercooler is not a waste for me... and then once I have those... the downpipe is just bit more. So I dont really have any regrets going stage 2 but I would tell others in cooler climates to save their money.

Make no mistake the car is faster. 3k rpm highway cruising is now around 90 instead of 75mph. The turbo spools almost immediately. But the improved flow makes it feel so effortless that even though you are going faster it doesn't give the same pulling sensation. It's more of a punch now, which is honestly a little less exciting to drive. Now when you have some space to go through the gears its a different story. 80-120 is pretty effortless in a good way. I still have plenty of power to spare.... But road space runs out very quickly at those speeds. Local law enforcement wont care that you just want to enjoy your car more. And if you have a lead foot like me, gas mileage takes a hit. I'll update you guys after some more time with it.

Might try the UM Tune instead also and see if it is better.

Last edited:
+1 on gas mileage taking a hit once you’re tuned if you have a heavy foot :lol: I can’t negate the fact that i love hearing the downpipe sound but I’ve forced myself to drive in Drive instead of manual mode to save gas. I haven’t gone to the pump in 10 days and I still have a quarter of a tank. I can relate to the punch you feel when you get into boost. It’s kind of a good thing if you don’t have a gauge because you can tell when you’re really in it or if the car is at a few PSI. Congrats on being stage 2 though, welcome to the club :pimp:

speaking of lifts

kinda want to pick up one of those quick jack things

THE QUICK JACK SYSTEM IS MY CURRENT SETUP. WORKS WELL TO GET THE CAR IN THE AIR QUICK IF YOU HAVE A SMALL GARAGE, LIKE IN MY OLD HOME. ALSO, THEY ARE EASY ENOUGH TO MANEUVER THAT I WOULD TAKE THEM TO THE TRACK WITH ME.

quickjack2.jpg

quickjack3.jpg

quickjack4.jpg

quickjack6.jpg

Fam. I passed up on an 89 bronco for 600 bucks that needed transmission work. If i dont find a better deal next year which is when i plan to get another whip. Ill be so heated.

Hopefully trusting the process works ‍♂️

THE QUICK JACK SYSTEM IS MY CURRENT SETUP. WORKS WELL TO GET THE CAR IN THE AIR QUICK IF YOU HAVE A SMALL GARAGE, LIKE IN MY OLD HOME. ALSO, THEY ARE EASY ENOUGH TO MANEUVER THAT I WOULD TAKE THEM TO THE TRACK WITH ME.

Dope lift, whats the name of this brand and how much do these typically run?

Its so hard to have discipline breh.

Hopefully its all worth it in the end.

Since we all love projects can yall share your ultimate car build project?
Golf R turbo GTI making 370-380 whp 400+ wtq. Simple yet effective for the most part :lol: Like legit dream build is an Alpha GTR that’ll daily.

Gonna be something like this except a lsa instead of the lq and diffrent color scheme inside and out. His **** is still stupid clean in person. I feel like he could have burnt the whole set to rep land of the sideshows but ‍♂️

bruh his build is very very clean . its been done for so long so he worked out all the quirks
R35** my bad lol It’s basic but I’ve got a newfound love for them :lol:
i like them, you have to respect the r35 its just so damn fast

Back
Top Bottom