\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

That flimsy wing :rofl:

Dude was legit slamming that trunk tho what the hell :lol:

i do agree with some of the criticism tho., especially the noise

i disagree with his comment on how people don't look at hot hatches for "value". i always thought that was the reason why it existed.

the aesthetics are polarizing with this gen, i actually really like the look of the new type r.
All this. I've been waiting for the thing for so long that it lost its luster to me which I think is gonna hurt Honda because I bet I'm not the only one. Plus i love my sti

What I like about the car.
Better fuel economy
Impressive what they did to combat the torque steering
Love the interior
Like the exterior though the back does seem a little over done

Not a fan of the price
Car sound

Wood still test drive one I have the chance

My t-handle shifter for the Jeep showed up today :smokin

Last edited:
Finally upgraded my 12' maxima to the 16'. Took the 12' in for service and left with this:frown:tint was added this morning :smokin)

How is the drive, the driver seat and interior compared to the 12? My 12 is almost paid off

I opted for the S this time around so I don't have leather, or the roof like I had in my 12' SV but I don't miss it at all. I've only had the car for 2 days but so far the only thing I miss from my 12' is my Bose system. The interior makes the 12 look dated as hell. :lol:
The new infotainment screen is standard on all trims. Check out some pictures on google to get a better idea.
I haven't had to chance to really test the 300 horses so I can't give you any feedback on that aspect yet.

Finally upgraded my 12' maxima to the 16'. Took the 12' in for service and left with this:frown:tint was added this morning
smokin.gif
)
Nice pick up my man

I picked up mine last June. I was in the same situation u was in. Went in for an oil change on my '13 and walked out with a white '16 SV.

Nice pick up my man

I picked up mine last June. I was in the same situation u was in. Went in for an oil change on my '13 and walked out with a white '16 SV.

When i was at Nissan I use to get most of my customers during the week days at the service dept. convincing people to upgrade there 14-15 for the new 16’ [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Local dealership is selling the type R for 49,995 :lol: :rofl:
Local dealership is selling the type R for 49,995 :lol: :rofl:

:x

saw one marked up to $60k.  No BS. 

Landmark Honda in virginia smokin on crack. Would rather spend another 10k and get a used 911 carerra

http://www.civicx.com/threads/honda-civic-type-r-over-sticker-dealer-naughty-list.9419/page-83

Outrages prices on the type-r will bring down prices on the focus RS and golf R

Dealers already goin ham on the car smh

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r0f5qoakzj55olr/2018 Honda Civic Type R First Test Drive.mp4?dl=0

Last edited:
These dealerships, I swear. Smh.

I would like to try out a Type R, though.

-Drew

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom