\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What's the brakes looking like on that bad boy?
futuristic. They took the brakes off a Mongoose bmx bike and ran those to only the passenger front and rear tires. its innovative. 

and since we're on the brake discussion, i saw something in the batman arkham knight trailer that was interesting. the batmobile has 2 break pads per rotor. would this setup work? or would it be TOO much for a car to stop that fast

Picked up a car I've been wanting for years over the weekend, Challenger RT, loaded, low mileage. Fun to drive.

Nice car fam

There some vehicles that have to sets of calipers per rotor

Retro707 if get a trunk lip spoiler if it was smooth all across.

@BIGBOSS

Does an exhaust really open up the M3? I'm looking for an AT sedan w/ performance. E90 is on the list as well as a CTS-V, I am even considering an Evo X, but I'm not in a rush to buy. Currently drive a CR-Z so I can appreciate the gas mileage in the mean time.

cts v would prolly have the nicest exhaust if u want something mean also superb performance compared to the others ur considering.

Why would you do this to a Corolla?! :x :stoneface: :smh:

that song gets my niece hyped :lol:

the irony of the little einstein plus the dumb car mod :lol:

Picked up a car I've been wanting for years over the weekend, Challenger RT, loaded, low mileage. Fun to drive.

da hemi :smokin

ninjahood would be proud

Yea that scares me to, but I've done it twice and had no problems so just gotta do your research and have it checked out at a shop if you dont know what to look for. Compression test is a good idea too

Last edited:
Anyone else refuse to buy a new car? Can't justify brand new anymore can only roll with used.

i didn't buy new. i saved money looking for 1 owner low mile car with service history and warranty intact. i also saved money buying private party because in my state if you buy from a dealer its 9.25% tax, but $1500 max if you go private party. that alone saved me $5k

i didn't buy new. i saved money looking for 1 owner low mile car with service history and warranty intact. i also saved money buying private party because in my state if you buy from a dealer its 9.25% tax, but $1500 max if you go private party. that alone saved me $5k

If you don't mind me asking, how costly is maintenance on the GTR?

short answer no

long answer yes but i have to be rich and it has to be some special edition that will hold its value down the line

If you don't mind me asking, how costly is maintenance on the GTR?

well most stuff you can do your self if you are mechanically inclined (i'm not). i'm frugal as i get all my fluids for half off if not more on ebay or gtr forums. i only have 26k miles so nothing has broken, the car so far has been solid. hopefully its the Japanese engineering. some owners who daily drive are over 100k miles with no issues. stories bout $8k brake jobs or $400 oil changes are more fiction than fact.

if you track the car regularly like some people do, or the people who only own this car to track, it will eat tires and brake pads due to the weight, but there are better options now for tires (cheaper than oem) and also better pads for the track. don't get me wrong though id love to have the bmw service plan, but i buy all my on fluids heavily discounted so i just pay for labor.

Back
Top Bottom