\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What kind of car is this?
McLaren p1.  ****** beast 
pimp.gif

costs 1.15 Million. 903 horsepower
Sure it's not the 650s?...
well **** i guess you're right. can tell by the door. Didn't even know that existed 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
They've evolved the mp4-12-qwerty into like 3 cars with indistinguishable alphanumeric names... I don't like it... Really hard to develop brand loyalty and knowledge imo...

Not that I can afford them :lol:

i know a guy with some XXRs and he cracked ALL 4 WHEELS in 2-3 months :x

the cheap price doesnt even justify it you're gonna have to pay for new ones within a year anyway :lol:

i wouldnt cop reps tho just find some real wheels that you like n narrow it down so it doesnt break the bank

Last edited:
i know a guy with some XXRs and he cracked ALL 4 WHEELS in 2-3 months :x

the cheap price doesnt even justify it you're gonna have to pay for new ones within a year anyway :lol:

i wouldnt cop reps tho just find some real wheels that you like n narrow it down so it doesnt break the bank
u got a link or a few to guide me in the right direction?
thanks boss

Damn they're really 20k? You should buy a Skyline :evil:

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/4801421463.html

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/4776773684.html

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/4776535189.html

you can bet the house i'd be driving a Skyline if i lived there.

i remember a couple years ago, for ***** and giggles, i put my Evo on Craigslist in Canada and got offered like 10 different skyline trades within like 4 days :lol:
Yep, just not many of them here. Same with Evo's, there's only one for sale, guy wants like 22 grand.

I've thought about a skyline, but I dunno if I could get over it being RHD. My buddy had a rhd 300zx. **** was kinda sketchy, he'd always be asking me if anyone was coming when turning left :lol:

Welp. Blew my suspension up for the last time hitting land mines in mn roads. I drive a dropped mk4 gti.

Gonna put the word out for the homie to hold me an fj at his dealership whenever he gets one in that isn't yellow or blue. :lol: trading this vw in asap. Mn roads and dropped VW's are not cohesive together.

Rims I'd go with:

Velgen
Niche
Avant Garde
Vossen is overpriced and your paying a premium for cast wheels basically.

I would consider a high quality of wheels. Maybe BSS, HRE, CCW, Rotiform.
While I agree with you I feel like with some of those brands the styles aren't that appealing for one and the price is more then what I'd pay. That's not to say they aren't good wheels. The brands I suggested give you a good medium between quality for cost.

I haven't posted in NT in a very long time due to that situation where some dude took over NT fiasco...nice to see things back to normal around here...well here is my current ride...2010 G37 sedan

Still to this day the G and M are my favorite cars.

Yes vmr wheels are replica wheels but by no means are they bad.

For the price you can't go wrong, I've had my set on my b7 for years and they are holding up great. The clear coat still looks as it did from day 1 and are 100% straight

Vmr is Very popular in the German car market. You don't have to spend over 2k to get good wheels

speaking of wheels, just got home with my new set.  ill miss the Orange Volks but it was time to move on. i'm actually loving these, the black chrome looks amazing in person.

im about to leave the house so didn't have time to pull out the DSLR, but here's a look for now

The orange was unique but this is classy sweet ride Nelson. Love your evo.
thanks bro. yea it was cool having a unique look that made the car my own, but i had those rims since the week i bought the car, about 2 and a half years ago. it was time for a new look. Plus like you said this is more classy, less attention drawing, and less ricey.   

The $1400 on top doesn't hurt either

Last edited:
Man i miss my G and that one is clean as all get out but never again hahah

That damn car depreciated faster than Papooses career

Does anyone know where to get one of the four Allen bolts that go to a rear Brembo caliper for an 06 Jeep Srt? The dealer said its a speciality part...

Last edited:
speaking of wheels, just got home with my new set.  ill miss the Orange Volks but it was time to move on. i'm actually loving these, the black chrome looks amazing in person.

im about to leave the house so didn't have time to pull out the DSLR, but here's a look for now
Looks clean man, I like these wheels better. Evo is a pretty loud car as is, these wheels look real clean on it :smokin

Was looking at this "swap a lease" site, and :x at some of the situations people get themselves into.

$875/36 months 2014 Audi Q5

$783/30 month lease 2014 BMW 328i

$979/36 month lease 2013 Porsche Boxter

$1299/24 month lease 2013 BMW 750Li

:x

Can't imagine dropping that much per month on any car.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom