Nothin wrong with a bug slammed on the ground, that's what old VW's are for
Come on my dog you can't give some cause a pass but not others lol
i sure can. There is a HUGGEEEEEEEEEEEEE difference between This:

and this:

292854_547124705312104_2046554990_n.jpg

and this:
You just hate stretched tires and any amount of camber lol

You gotta remember not everybody drives a rally car and wants to go fast.

Different strokes doggie.

Pls don't bring up public safety lol

and this:
You just hate stretched tires and any amount of camber lol

You gotta remember not everybody drives a rally car and wants to go fast.

Different strokes doggie.
Don't forget the hack job fender pulls and suspension mods that go along with it.

Just saying there is nothing wrong with slammed VW's, that what those cars are for.  It's a little different than taking a decent newer car (like that blue FRS for example) and destroying the body on it and the driveability.

And it has nothing to do with wanting to go fast or whatever, obviously not everyone wants or cares about driving a fast car. But when your car can't even drive down the street normally without dodging every bump in the road and getting stuck just trying to pull into the gas station or In-N-Out, then you should keep that **** off the road

Last edited:

Don't forget the hack job fender pulls and suspension mods that go along with it.

Just saying there is nothing wrong with slammed VW's, that what those cars are for.  It's a little different than taking a decent newer car (like that blue FRS for example) and destroying the body on it and the driveability.

And it has nothing to do with wanting to go fast or whatever, obviously not everyone wants or cares about driving a fast car. But when your car can't even drive down the street normally without dodging every bump in the road and getting stuck just trying to pull into the gas station or In-N-Out, then you should keep that **** off the road
I hear you, I couldn't imagine getting stuck in the drive thru 
laugh.gif

any chick that isnt a stuck up gold digger would think its cool too . atleast around my way......we dont have any bad weather in miami.........whats the worse dude ? a new oil pan ? atleast in miami you can drive low as long as you pay attention and avoid crazy potholes......but i think "crazy" potholes avoidance should be with any car period...

what gets me the most upset is the fact that fixing up my car has made me stay away from certain people in my life and certain substances ........but people will tell me im stupid for spending x amount on something.....but theyre blowing 80-150 dollars per WEEK on said substances.......not to mention the simp mode they all go on to impress these girls at LIV and UMF and stuff......

to answer the question though , yes this is super cool to people who like to modify their cars......not everyone is going to think a certain girl looks good , or a certain food tastes good.........so yeah , with that being said , id never cop a hemi , so to each their own....lol
WRONG.  ish is dumb AF.
Audi heads, I copped that 2010 a6 prestige, i'm use riding in s-class's and ranges where I don't really feel every bump in the road, with the sport suspension is that typical?? It hugs the heck out of the road.. It's still luxury I just like riding smoothe, speed isn't really my thing I just like comfort, some toys to place with and safety for my kids!! Sick car other then the suspension, surprisingly more room for a 6'10 cat then expected. I really wasn't looking at Audi's but wifey totaled a whip and I got a call on the '10 prestige with 16k that was flawless for 23 and some change which smashed rough trade so it was an easy decision
Yup.  The Sport Suspension is much stiffer than a typical Benz or Range.  It's designed that way so it sticks to the road like rails.  If comfort was your goal, you probably should have stayed with Benz or a non-F sport Lexus.

Last edited:
In a month or 2 I probably won't notice it anymore!! We just got the craters out here in the Midwest from the winter.. Hopefully the street crew gets us right soon

Bro I know "roll back" kings!!! People think the mileage is stores in the bcm when it's really in the odometer cluster it self, switch clusters and go from 300k to 30k for 50 bucks... Some cats probably hit a few licks before they get sloppy and caught up ... Alotta loop holes in the car business, if your just flipping cars first you gotta car fax it and see the last reported mileage, then get within 10k or so of that.. A fully loaded car, never lies.. Creases in the leather, worn steering wheel or buttons, you can tell... Some people are just to blind to see the obvious............. So I've heard

maybe 50 for the old odometers but its usually 250-300 to roll em back on digital odometers since its more complicated and basically a computer.

kinda dirty to do that. my mom was looking for a new car either new or used. after i told her about that lil tid bit she got disgusted and angry :lol:

My dude digital is WAY EASIER then the old school clickers, it's all plug and play, typically one maybe 2 plugs max, and depending on how shady the dude is he'll pop out the warning bulbs like check engine etc

I played this game, I might buy something from the auction in chicago guarenteed halfway back to indiana or waukee and the head blown, gotta get back somehow..... There's a lot of reputable places to buy cars stay away from the buy here pay here's and pay the additional grand or 2 it's worth to have it inspected correctly

Good. Stock is the way to go

I bought a set of black rims (stock) and then I had em for a while, then got sick of em and then had them polished.

Just did the 60k mile service on it last week. Still running strong as the day I drove it off the Westbury lot in Dec 09. :smile:

So if y'all hate negative camber so much...... what do you think of positive camber? My old car, 2" extended upper A-Arms

Went through tires pretty quick :lol: , but that pitbull stance looked mean as hell :smokin

So if y'all hate negative camber so much...... what do you think of positive camber? My old car, 2" extended upper A-Arms

Went through tires pretty quick
laugh.gif
, but that pitbull stance looked mean as hell
smokin.gif
i ***** with it soon as i saw that pic it reminded me of this

Went through tires pretty quick :lol: , but that pitbull stance looked mean as hell :smokin

:lol: Positive camber on a hopper is a TOTALLY different scenario

:pimp: :pimp:

That SRT8 looking mighty healthy :smokin

Thank you Sir. :smokin

Love those Jeeps

As do I! :smile: Longest I ever kept a vehicle. Bought new in Dec 09 and havent gotten rid of it. lol

Been loving em since the previous gen of Spider's.

Though I do admit, his gen is starting to look a bit dated. In any case, id grab a Jeep SRT before ANY other SUV.

To each his own. But I do agree that Jeep SRT is the way to go for an SUV.

That Srt is super sharp!! Cherokees my favorite in the Srt line

Thanks!

:x :x :smh: :smh: :x :x

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
I love this damn vehicle!

Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom