\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My new daily/toy

2005 Sierra, regular cab, short box, 2wd. Tons of mods, but the highlights are ported/polished heads, cammed, intake, long tube headers, dynoed at 365 rwhp out of a 4.8L. 4/6 drop, 22s, c-notch, blah blah blah.

Truck sounds deadly
smokin.gif
. Just need to get the hood painted, maybe a roll pan and she's good.
nice!
Had a friend do a quick photoshop...

I told myself I am NOT touching this car, but this has me re-thinking it...ugh

http://s1147.photobucket.com/user/C...F-4929-93FB-9388830230DC_zpsfqedfkkw.jpg.html
Looks real good! i wouldn't plasti dip them, just leave them. Maybe sell them and buy some 18s at some point

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yea, unfortunately idk how to drive manual

You shouldn't let that discourage you by any means dude. Or to anyone else that doesn't know how to drive manual and is worried.

I didn't know how to drive manual either, bought my wrx and literally drove it to work within hours of buying it :lol: :pimp:

My dad went with me to go buy it and parked it in my garage. I had a very good idea on how to drive stick and knew how it worked, my dad said he would teach me the following week...no way was I waiting haha, drove it around the block for about an hour and then went straight to downtown chicago where I work, with all the traffic :smh:. Obviously I stalled dozens of times the first two hours, but I taught myself and think anyone can easily. Obviously everyone is different, but it's not that difficult.

One suggestion I have never heard anyone say is, to push your car seat really close to the steering wheel, so you can be really close to the pedals. You can feel the slightest movement in them when you're that close, and it really helps.

Another piece of advice I would give though is to literally not give a single damn about the people behind you if you stall. When I stalled, people were straight ********, and I would only stall once tops and move right away. People were so rude for no reason, it really sucked. Just prepare for that :lol:

definitely looking into sti's I like how they sound, anybody know how much first generation srt8 grand Cherokees are going for ?

definitely looking into sti's I like how they sound, anybody know how much first generation srt8 grand Cherokees are going for ?
25-30 grand, depending on year, condition and miles. Might be able to find a high mileage one for around 22 or 23.

If that's a little too pricey, or you just want to save some money, I'd suggest you look into a Trailblazer SS. They're very similar to the SRT-8 Jeep, come with 400hp, can get them with AWD, and a clean one will run you around 15 grand. I used to have one and loved it, perfect daily driver that could be used in any weather, was fun to drive, and had plenty of room.

Last edited:
25-30 grand, depending on year, condition and miles. Might be able to find a high mileage one for around 22 or 23.

If that's a little too pricey, or you just want to save some money, I'd suggest you look into a Trailblazer SS. They're very similar to the SRT-8 Jeep, come with 400hp, can get them with AWD, and a clean one will run you around 15 grand. I used to have one and loved it, perfect daily driver that could be used in any weather, was fun to drive, and had plenty of room.
Hell yea my boy got a trailblazer ss, them joints kinda quick but I didn't wanna go that route just cuz he already did. think im gonna go ahead and find an srt8. around 25k is my price range anyway

Back
Top Bottom