\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

dude in porsche =

Spot on chap.

I wonder what the 996 owner was thinking afterward. haha

Those maxima's are sleepers

6 speed 02's do like mid to low 14's wit street tires 

Full bolts on, head work, or boost & you get what you saw in the video. 

Good driver plays a part too 

Last edited:
my cars giving up on me. keep getting a "low oil pressure, turn off engine" message come on when i accelerate hard or go over 30mph. not sure what to do at this point/

my cars giving up on me. keep getting a "low oil pressure, turn off engine" message come on when i accelerate hard or go over 30mph. not sure what to do at this point/
That's not good
I think your thermostat is broken
You should go get that checked out soon

That's not good
I think your thermostat is broken
You should go get that checked out soon
thermostat has to do with coolant temperature. that is definately not the case.

1) check your oil level. if its low, you have a leak. Make sure it isnt milky either, otherwise you have a whole other problem.

2) you might have a faulty oil pressure switch (not likely since you claim its from accelerating)

3) likely you have a bad oil pump. oil pump is inside your oil pan. (where you drain your oil).

dont wanna scare you, but without oil recirculating and lubricating your engine, your engine block may last, but your heads definately wont. and those arent cheap.

no lubrication = seize = goodbye engine

Last edited:
Im seeing 2014 Si Sedans for 24K when can I expect a lower price or better deal? End of the year?  It also looks like the sedans are cheaper then the coupes. 

Also for insurance purposes the sedan would be cheaper correct?

NVM Coupes are about 1k cheaper

Last edited:
02 Maxima's got that work?!

Meh not a fan of the new Si's at all. Interior on the doors were pretty crappy, sat in one at the auto show. Dont wanna go used on an 8th gen?

Last edited:
02 Maxima's got that work?!

Meh not a fan of the new Si's at all. Interior on the doors were pretty crappy, sat in one at the auto show. Dont wanna go used on an 8th gen?
School me man. I just need that clutch to be basically brand new in order to put it through hell. What year exactly is the 8th gen?

STOP DRIVING IMMEDIATELY! it could be something as simple as the oil pump feed being clogged but it can be worse. Are you able to do any work yourself?

School me man. I just need that clutch to be basically brand new in order to put it through hell. What year exactly is the 8th gen?

06 to...I dont even know. 2011 I think. I have an 08, they did a mid cycle refresh starting 09 where the changed the front fascia and rims. After the 8th gend all Si's have been meh.

Back
Top Bottom