\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Evo1.jpg

That looks like a bunch of crap!!!!

J/k :tongue: Looks dope! Does your friend have a flickr stream? If so link me please. In for seeing some more of his work. Nice Evo also! CF diffuser? I like the wheel color choice.

That looks like a bunch of crap!!!!
J/k :tongue: Looks dope! Does your friend have a flickr stream? If so link me please. In for seeing some more of his work. Nice Evo also! CF diffuser? I like the wheel color choice.
lol thanks.  Nah it's not a diffuser.  that's just the OEM JDM Evo 9 rear bumper.

Yea i think he's started using 500px now more than Flickr. but here is his Flickr.....

Planning on getting a custom catback exhaust done for my car. I've seen some mufflers that are offset to the left & right and was wondering if my car has a dual exhaust would I need to get those type of mufflers or would regular ones work.

*EDIT* Just realized this is probably vehicle dependent

Last edited:
Planning on getting a custom catback exhaust done for my car. I've seen some mufflers that are offset to the left & right and was wondering if my car has a dual exhaust would I need to get those type of mufflers or would regular ones work.

*EDIT* Just realized this is probably vehicle dependent

Its all up to you and who does the work

just put these wheels on my car and crossdrilled & slotted rotors and new brake pads.....will post better pics after a good detailing ....20x10.5 squared stretched 245/35 tires with +35 offset

that poke

Nice.....planning on rolling fenders and lowering any? 

Seems like that is the direction you are going with it.

Nissan/Infiniti family 
nthat.gif

Saw someone above say that you can negotiate more with a used car..why is that?

I've heard the opposite. You can negotiate more with a new model and end up getting a few grand off MSRP (who pays that these days anyway?)

Benz got keyed yesterday. I didn't notice it til today. Ripped the vinyl, but didn't affect the paint at all thankfully. It was on the rear passenger door. Kinda pissed, but at least I can just take all the vinyl off the door and put a new piece on. Such a ***** move...never thought I'd have to deal with something like this.

Benz got keyed yesterday. I didn't notice it til today. Ripped the vinyl, but didn't affect the paint at all thankfully. It was on the rear passenger door. Kinda pissed, but at least I can just take all the vinyl off the door and put a new piece on. Such a ***** move...never thought I'd have to deal with something like this.
Damn bro I feel for you man

U have an idea of who would've done it ?

Dang sorry to hear that. Must've been the jealousy in someone. :smh: At least it won't cost you a fortune to repair the vinyl compared to it being a deep scratch on the paint.

I have no idea who could have done it. I didn't double park anywhere...not sure why someone would do it.

Oh well. Easily fixable...just gonna take an hour or so. First time it's ever happened so hopefully I never have to deal with it again.

It all depends on credit too. Dudes trying to get a deal with 400-600 credit scores. There's bank fees people. And the money is in finance now a days since there's so much competition and Internet pricing. Not much room as you think. True car has some good quotes but there's very little to no room left. And when people get all demanding with not wanting to pay tax or dmv... it's like. Everyone else does why shouldn't you. If you treat your salesman right believe me he will take care of you. If u go in being an a hole and super demanding is when they won't care to go the extra mile for you.

Back
Top Bottom