\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'm going to be looking to buy a new car soon and this e46 m3 is catching my eye

6 speed manual silver with red interior super low miles only 82k miles. They were asking 15,500 and drop the price to 14k i gonna wait till it drops to 12k and offer them 10k or 11k

it's actually my friends old car he traded it in for a 2011 Tundra

http://freemanmotor.com/autos/bmw-e13b0182/?

Where did you pick this up at? I've been looking for a good source for glossy carbon vinyl.

Vvivid. Got a 5x1ft sheet off eBay, but it's not really as nice as the picture. Kind of hard to tell at some angles that it's even carbon fiber print. Just looks black sometimes. Still the best carbon fiber vinyl I've ever seen since most aren't glossy like this one.

I'm going to be looking to buy a new car soon and this e46 m3 is catching my eye

6 speed manual silver with red interior super low miles only 82k miles. They were asking 15,500 and drop the price to 14k i gonna wait till it drops to 12k and offer them 10k or 11k

When did your friend trade it in? You should have just bought it directly from him. He would have got more than the dealer gave him and you would have paid less than you'll have to pay the dealer.

Could help you negotiate if your friend tells you exactly how much they gave him for the trade in.

Last edited:
When did your friend trade it in? You should have just bought it directly from him. He would have got more than the dealer gave him and you would have paid less than you'll have to pay the dealer.

Could help you negotiate if your friend tells you exactly how much they gave him for the trade in.
He traded it 2 months ago He didn't tell anyone that he was trading in his car
mean.gif
unless i would of just bought it from him. His trade in was $10,200

I also kinda want a e60 m5 since they are cheap now but the maintenance on it is expensive as hell only $23k

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/4319095744.html

It's been discussed here before I believe, but the e60 m5 had a lot of problems.

If you're willing to drop that much, wait it out another year or two so and you can MAYBE find an e92 m3 for that much. I'd rather get a 335 coupe and tune it though personally. M3 comparable speed straight line and a lot more modern than the e46.

Make sure you do your research on e46 M3s (and this specific one) before you purchase. I'm looking for one right now but all the ones I've been seeing have something wrong with them.

Pay extra attention to any VANOS, subframe, or bushing related problems. Can be a pain in the *** and the wallet

Last edited:

Make sure you do your research on e46 M3s (and this specific one) before you purchase. I'm looking for one right now but all the ones I've been seeing have something wrong with them.

Pay extra attention to any VANOS, subframe, or bushing related problems. Can be a pain in the *** and the wallet

^Fresh wash. :smokin

Did an engine wash, car wash, clay barring, polish and wax today. Started at 9am, finished around an hour ago. I'm pooped. But the end result was well worth it. :pimp:

Did an engine wash, car wash, clay barring, polish and wax today. Started at 9am, finished around an hour ago. I'm pooped. But the end result was well worth it. :pimp:
Damn, you gave it the business, lotta work right there! It's been raining so much here that I haven't bothered washing my TBSS in a minute. Gotta do a engine wash one of these days. Post some pics brother! :smokin

how do u do an engine wash?

mine is hella dirty neva cleaned it plus driven in some dirt a couple times.

]

I see a lot of new school rides in here...where are all the old schools at? This is my 1984 landou coupe caprice classic or better known as "2 door box Chevy"

Last edited:

looks good :smokin
ask your friend and ask the current owner about it and check the carfax
check out forums for the e46 m3 too

Last edited:
Damn, you gave it the business, lotta work right there! It's been raining so much here that I haven't bothered washing my TBSS in a minute. Gotta do a engine wash one of these days. Post some pics brother! :smokin

Yea bro, I had to take care of it today. The winter has been brutal so far, had my paint feeling like sand paper. Aint nobody have time for that! lol

I'll try to snap some pics before or after work manana.

how do u do an engine wash?

mine is hella dirty neva cleaned it plus driven in some dirt a couple times.

I cover up the PCM and the alternator with a garbage bag. I have a foam gun that I use when I go to my boy's shop so I foam up the engine bay with my car wash soap (Meguiars Shampoo Plus is what I have been using lately but you can use a soap of your choice) and then I agitate the dirty spots, then I rinse off.

Then to shine up the black plastic parts in the engine bay, I use either M40 by Meguiars or Chemical Guys Bare Bones (whichever I have on hand). On my painted engine parts I dont put that stuff on it, I just wipe that down with my quick detail spray (Last Touch by Meguiars).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom