\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

That 458 is ugly as sin in that color plus those rims. Money dont buy taste brahs

Rims are stock and personally I love the color.

458 you say?

1384157753.jpg

TAS-2014-Preview-21.jpg

:pimp:

Now this looks terrible.

The front fender flares dont extend down far enough ruining the aerodynamics of the car.

That 458 is mean in that color with stock rims bruh..

Reporting doe, lololol

Last edited:
I've see him posting a video on Instagram with his wife driving the 458 while he was riding shotgun. Doubt a man would go through that much effort to prove that he owns a car that he doesn't...

I miss when this thread was actually about the cars people actually owned. Not what you want to get 10 years from now. Not what you saw on on the way to wrk. Not she cars and stuff. What you actually drive. Thread has become worse than the Celebrities With Heat tread.

Funny how Yeezus wants to be allowed to have an opinion without being ripped on for thinking a Ferrari is ugly...but when I said Genesis' and Mustangs were lame, that was over the top...

Both of you should go out some time.
Except for the fact that I'm right and he's wrong...haha just kidding I know it is all opinion based but still anyone who thinks a Genesis or Mustang looks better than a 458 is stupid.

Funny how Yeezus wants to be allowed to have an opinion without being ripped on for thinking a Ferrari is ugly...but when I said Genesis' and Mustangs were lame, that was over the top...

What?? Lol son got ripped only difference you kept on going. Lol.

Does this Ben Baller guy pay some of your guys bills or something? the way you guys talk about him makes it sound like some groupie stuff.  if he was in here posting his 458 or other vehicles, i would say nice cars man! but he is not, so why is everyone talking about him?

DId he go on for three pages trying to prove his point though? Did he generalize all ferraris though? Did he say ferraris, lambos, rolls royces are lame?

Have a seat

Does this Ben Baller guy pay some of your guys bills or something? the way you guys talk about him makes it sound like some groupie stuff.  if he was in here posting his 458 or other vehicles, i would say nice cars man! but he is not, so why is everyone talking about him?

People on NT will always talk about Ben because he was a very public and well known NTr. Aside from what he and his crew did with sneakers, he was involved in summits, discussions, posted pics, interacted with many NTrs online and offline and just basically put a lot of his life on NT. THe fact that he's rich and not from a conventional business or working background makes a lot of NTrs interested in his life. Tales of Ben and many other OG NTrs will always be posted by someone...

I miss when this thread was actually about the cars people actually owned. Not what you want to get 10 years from now. Not what you saw on on the way to wrk. Not she cars and stuff. What you actually drive. Thread has become worse than the Celebrities With Heat tread.

All of this.

Last edited:

this is why we need a separate car discussion thread

"TAC thread about cars" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom