\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'm taking a Hyundai Gen Coupe over a CLA any day.
I wouldn't do that.  But get what ever you guys like I guess I'm just saying don't act like these cars are amazing cars.  They might be cool for that price range but they are pretty lame and its hilarious seeing people drive them around like they are impressive cars. 

What exactly makes them more impressive? The badge?

You can't convince me there's any other reason. You're not driving a CLA or a 320i because of the "German engineering."

or maybe the car just simply looks better? :lol: genesis and the CLA is ugly but the 3 series is sexy as **** :pimp:

thats the main reason why i bought my 3 series i simply thought it was the best looking car in my budget srs

Last edited:
or maybe the car just simply looks better? :lol: genesis and the CLA is ugly but the 3 series is sexy as **** :pimp:

thats the main reason why i bought my 3 series i simply thought it was the best looking car in my budget srs

That wasn't the argument, Rhythm was saying entry-level Audi/Benz/Bmw are more "impressive" than other cars in its class. Looks are subjective and you'd have to group the German entry-level cars anyway.

That wasn't the argument, Rhythm was saying entry-level Audi/Benz/Bmw are more "impressive" than other cars in its class. Looks are subjective and you'd have to group the German entry-level cars anyway.
It's the same thing as Jordans....

Last edited:

I wanna sell my e46 m3 for an e90 m3 
ohwell.gif
happy.gif

nerd.gif

I been thinking about getting a e46 M3 for a few months. What do you like and dislike about it? 

That gen GS is :pimp: .

The center console though. :x

the gas mpg on that thing is horrible................im talking just the v6 not even the v8

you might as well have a range rover or something

real world driving is bad man

Last edited:
the gas mpg on that thing is horrible................im talking just the v6 not even the v8

you might as well have a range rover or something

real world driving is bad man
the fam 07 HSE takes about $100 - $105 to fill up

sick.gif

Not worth it

that 2013 L405 is nice tho

Last edited:
dude that Gen Gs.........................depending how much you drive youll easily spend at least 100 a week just off the v6 model

Well damn. I think if you want some power and luxury gas prices are something you'll have to come to terms with.

true but damn

bmw/audi do it better than lex when it comes to that. srs

i think that model GS is very heavy too so thats a factor also maybe

im not just saying this either i have a lot of experience with that gen my mom had that body before her 2013 GS, check clublexus to get more insight also if your serious about those models

id take the current inside and out over the last gen but obviously huge price diff

Last edited:
Can you evaluate on that please? Why?

Everything from replacement parts to basic maintenance costs an arm and a leg. Just do a quick google search on Inspection 2 costs. Tires are expensive. Brakes are expensive. Just avoid the car if you can.

the fam 07 HSE takes about $100 - $105 to fill up

:x

Not worth it

that 2013 L405 is nice tho

Got rid of my 06 HSE after 4 months for that very reason. Terrible fuel economy and I was fed up of going to the gas station every 5 days. Don't miss it at all.

Considering getting a BMW 135i (or 128i.) Incredibly fun car to drive. I think the 128i will be a future classic considering it is probably going to be one of the last straight inline 6 and that BMW is moving to the 4 banger turbo charge engine in all their entry level cars. 

Aesthetically, it isn't the prettiest girl at prom but it's styling is pure BMW. It looks like a modern day version of the iconic 2002. It's got some awkward design elements, like the sloping sideskirt that makes it look like a pregnant pot belly pig......but honestly, i feel like it gives this car character. 

What do you guys think? Any experience with this car?

Future Classic? not sure if serious.
128I will never be a classic. Now the M1 will be a classic, so if you are looking for something that will be a classic and is a blast to drive then go with the m1

I wouldn't do that.  But get what ever you guys like I guess I'm just saying don't act like these cars are amazing cars.  They might be cool for that price range but they are pretty lame and its hilarious seeing people drive them around like they are impressive cars. 
Whats your definition of "impressive?"

LOOKS?

Performance wise, Genesis coupe and Mustang 5.0's ARE impressive.

You HAVE to be 16-19 years old with a completely biased mind when it comes to cars. Stop listening to Bimmer Benz or Bentley.

Whats your definition of "impressive?"

LOOKS?

Performance wise, Genesis coupe and Mustang 5.0's ARE impressive.

You HAVE to be 16-19 years old with a completely biased mind when it comes to cars. Stop listening to Bimmer Benz or Bentley.

Pretty sure he was trying to rustle some Jims. It's all preference, regardless of price range.

Yep, his last comment wasn't even worth a response. I figured he's 14 yrs old, hasn't even driven, let alone sat inside these cars that he is talking about.

I'm not even sure what the guy is talking about with this "impressive" stuff. They are putting HID's and LEDs on Ford, Chevy's and Kia's now. At night and even during the day, some of them look more "impressive" than some entry level luxury cars just on the size of the car, when I see a sedan the same size as a 5-series pull up and it turns out it's a Chevy Impala, Charger, Optima with HIDs and LEDs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom