\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Evo is at Boosted Tuning for new turbo, Kelford Cams, Valveprings, timing belt, e85 tuning and more.  cant wait to pick it up this weekend and have 430+ HP to the wheels 
smokin.gif

everything is subjective fam they like it they like it :lol:

i think they're nice too :smokin
@ FLYKNITLVR too

Yea no I get that, was just wondering if I was missing something that made it special. Like my Trailblazer SS people just think is a plain jane SUV. The perception changes when I mention the 400hp LS2 :lol:

DIfferent strokes for different folks, just sold my lowrider with juice that hopped and 3 wheeled, a lot of people didn't get it, thought it was a waste of money, didn't matter to me I loved that car, kinda wish I kept it. Do you, I know I do, nothin wrong with different, that's what makes this car thing so interesting :smokin

Last edited:
Roadster build sheet about to do this block buster trade. will keep yall updated

Also Young Hollywood holla at me if you want to get that new S-class and cannot find a build allocation; my dealer has 3 remaining 

:smokin

Some runners and one of those chrome grill gaurds n matte black... done deal

Still Love these things. Dont know why

It already has the rock rails on it. I'm going to put a steel front/rear bumper on it.

Please don't do any of these cheesy *** things OP :lol: . Matte black, kinda getting played out already but if it's your thing cool. Chrome useless accessories on a off-road truck, hell no!

It looks good as is, if anything a small lift and wheels/tires and that's it :smokin

Don't worry, I'm not. It already has a 3" suspension lift with 33" km2 mud tires. I do go 4wheeling so I'm going to stick with the black steel wheels.
I work at a metal/machining shop so I'm going to make my own front/rear steel bumpers.
something along the lines of this

It already has the rock rails on it. I'm going to put a steel front/rear bumper on it.
Don't worry, I'm not. It already has a 3" suspension lift with 33" km2 mud tires. I do go 4wheeling so I'm going to stick with the black steel wheels.
I work at a metal/machining shop so I'm going to make my own front/rear steel bumpers.
something along the lines of this
:smokin

Cool that you can make your own, I know those aftermarket bumpers go for a pretty penny!

Still need to change the headliner and put subs in
Very nice! Is that a pearl white? It's clean!

I love g-bodies, I've had 2 cutlass', a monte carlo ls and a regal too. Here's a pic of my old regal on 13s before I crashed it :smh:

Last edited:
am i making a bad move for persuing a first gen Chrysler 300? staying away from the 2.7 for sure though

SRT8 or bust

first gen aside from the S or SRT are ugly IMO even then the SRT looks like a regular 300 except quicker but the S is very nice IMO headlight housing, wheels, especially the all white.

am i making a bad move for persuing a first gen Chrysler 300? staying away from the 2.7 for sure though

SRT8 or bust

first gen aside from the S or SRT are ugly IMO even then the SRT looks like a regular 300 except quicker but the S is very nice IMO headlight housing, wheels, especially the all white.

They dont offer hemi engines in da 300 he's talkin

Bout...he wants da cab foward FWD joint that shares

Da same platform as da dodge intrepid...

Chrysler's used the 300 nameplate since the 50s... a true first gen would be a 1955 :lol:

I was under the impression he was referring to the C but the M also had a 2.7... no way for us to know without more info

Chrysler's used the 300 nameplate since the 50s... a true first gen would be a 1955 :lol:

I was under the impression he was referring to the C but the M also had a 2.7... no way for us to know without more info

Once he told u 2.7 he basically dropped da clue..

That v6 2.7 has notorious sludge damage problems..

I wonder if u can swap that out for a current pentstar

V6 is which way more powerful & also can be

mounted transversely...

:lol: yeah most people dont realize they even made such a small motor for those boats.... If it aint got the 3.5h/o or Hemi badge on the fender its probably a 2.7

nice pickup Gucc, I have seen a few of them in the past month. Did they update the interior?

GoldSt, you are balling the **** outta control I LOVE IT....the cars you're buying are part of the reason I play lottery faithfully and still plan on opening my own company

Back
Top Bottom