\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Seriously. Not everything needs to be the top-of-the-line or the largest being offered. Compact, light trucks were around way more before the chicken tax killed that vehicle segment for us.
My friend has a 1990s Tacoma, and he's always getting asked if he'll sell it.

Congrats on the new pickup pickup!😉

Thanks buddy.

Absolutely stunning, bro. It's done in Greek revival architecture & some of the furniture pieces inside are unreal. I'm trying to do some off the beaten path stuff in my city so figured this would be a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

The garden & koi pond area makes for some great wedding pictures.

I hope you went to Johnnys in City Island after.

Man I was coming out of the grocery store Friday night and this guy was leaving in a McLaren 570 Spider. This kid, had to be no older than 11, walks up, “Omg is that a McLaren 570? Can you rev it?” This mfer said no. I couldn’t believe it. Idk maybe I’m irresponsible and that’s why I don’t have one, but I would’ve gave it a quick lil shot for the kid. As a car guy, that was disappointing. :smh:

He probably doesn’t know how to lol

I hope you went to Johnnys in City Island after.
I was researching City Island a little bit just the other night. Honestly, I didn't even know of it's existence, lol. But what a unique lil community in nyc with amazing views in every direction. Johnny's seems to be a pretty famous seafood spot. What's up out there pizza wise?

I was researching City Island a little bit just the other night. Honestly, I didn't even know of it's existence, lol. But what a unique lil community in nyc with amazing views in every direction. Johnny's seems to be a pretty famous seafood spot. What's up out there pizza wise?

Johnnys is like a fast food type, buy at the counter and find a table. Tonys across the street is the same but Johnnys is the more popular one, probably one of the most popular ones on the island, and they open seasonally so you know they caking. The other restaurants like Sammys are dine in, alot of families go for a good dinner or for like a celebration. Theres a cool ice cream spot right in the middle of the island, its basically like a mile long strip with one main road and business (restaurants) all on it and residential houses too. I recommend Johnnys man, pizza not really a ting there.

Man I was coming out of the grocery store Friday night and this guy was leaving in a McLaren 570 Spider. This kid, had to be no older than 11, walks up, “Omg is that a McLaren 570? Can you rev it?” This mfer said no. I couldn’t believe it. Idk maybe I’m irresponsible and that’s why I don’t have one, but I would’ve gave it a quick lil shot for the kid. As a car guy, that was disappointing. :smh:
i went to monterrey car week in my buddys svj and there were kids holding signs on this famous street rating cars
so when we go there he revv'd the svj for the kids and they all gave us 10s and then we were pulled over right away :lol:
it was worth it tho

Probably just came back from the repair shop. Didn't want to risk it going back 😁

Is the guy obligated to

Is the guy obligated to?

Anyone have experience with the newer Navigators? I haven't sat/driven one but they look amazing in videos and reviews all seem good.
Am I crazy for considering trading the Raptor for one?

Anyone have experience with the newer Navigators? I haven't sat/driven one but they look amazing in videos and reviews all seem good.
Am I crazy for considering trading the Raptor for one?
I’ve driven a Ghost , CGT Speed , Flying Spur, S class, Alpina B7 ….. Navigator is hands down the most comfortable I have ever been in. It was unreal…. If you don’t off road your Raptor than yes I would 100% trade it in and let someone with some balls have fun with it while you enjoy the luxury and comfort of the Navigator

I’ve driven a Ghost , CGT Speed , Flying Spur, S class, Alpina B7 ….. Navigator is hands down the most comfortable I have ever been in. It was unreal…. If you don’t off road your Raptor than yes I would 100% trade it in and let someone with some balls have fun with it while you enjoy the luxury and comfort of the Navigator

Oceans12 Oceans11 GIF - Oceans12 Oceans11 Funny - Discover & Share GIFs

:lol:

i hate the navigator
escalade gang or don't bang

You leave my balls outta this.
No off-roading planned but I’m sure the boys would love it. The Raptor is too comfortable but I’m sure not even close to the Navigator levels. I would convince the wife to trade in her car but I don’t think the Navigator would fit in her garage. Thanks for the info though …I need to go drive one now.

Back
Top Bottom