\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I mean I love the monoblocks, always have....

but the paint scheme screams regal white man to me...nothing special....never been a big fan of 2 tone paint jobs.

If it wasn't endorsed by Virgil hardly anyone would bat an eye at it...

W223 maybach itself is fire, but this spec is MID AT BEST, again IMO

That goes for alot of things though so I try not to use that line of thinking. “If x product wasnt linked by x no one would care.” Probably true in more cases than not, and goes for anything: sneakers, clothes, etc.

Im not a fan of 2 tones either usually, maybe the Range Rovers with the black tops and diff lower bodies but thats it. I really like this yellow/tan on the Virgil though.

2 tone W140's were :emoji_fire:
dfd95fbd2ec17d88baa74d60b3a12d53.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

A+ execution :lol:. Bruh said a damn GLS no matter if it’s an AMG to one of the best luxury sedans of all time. Not even in the same segment.

I know you’ve probably rode in em all but how does that new S match up to the 7s and some of the other big body premium sedans wear rare airs wear rare airs

Both the S and the 7 are amazing. I prefer the looks of the S but the 7 is no longer as far behind as it once was. Benz has the edge performance wise, the 7 isn't touching an S580, unless you go 760, which no one really does. Feature wise they're about equal, but if you love screens get the 7.

My EQS blows everyone away when they sit in it. The projector headlights do a light show everytime I turn the car on, and when I change lanes it projects an arrow into the lane i'm going into, which makes other drivers just stare at me sometimes.

I'll give the edge to Benz for now.

u would pass ona v12??? why?
does it come with a better ****** than the svj?

I would turn THIS down for the money. I didn't say I would turn down all V12s. Personally, my favorite V12 NOT a Countach, would be a Diablo GT, then the 40th Anniversary Murcielago. But my overall opinion stands. I'd take the $$$ and buy a bunch of unique cars and a place to keep them for that kind of coin!

:lol:

But 05fordgt 05fordgt I know we’ve talked but you thinking about getting that Lotus Emira?

If I was back at work, and had the $$$ to so it, maybe. I love the car, drove it twice at dealer demo events, but I just find myself liking the Evora GT more. To me that car, every time I get in it (my wife's car) just feels "special" and unique. Plus it isn't full of tech like the Emira.

Now that said, I wouldn't buy the 1st year Emira. I would want the "tuned up" model. Be it the R, or the GT, or whatever it will be called, with more aggressive bodywork, aero, a slight bump in power and maybe even a wing. But I would also want to be able to order a car in a custom color. LAP (Lotus Advanced Performance) will eventually do this, just like PTS for Porsche. Find a color and they will do it....for a price.

Now that option on a more hardcore Emira in several years when I know I'll be back at work (god willing this new medication works for helping my Crohn's Disease) and making money to put down on one, I already have the color I want picked out! But if my #1 color Evora GT were to pop up (and it's a cool color) when I'm back working then it's a done deal and I would not need any other car. I love the Evora GT so much.

Last edited:
I'd whip the Sterrato like a daily.

Believe me, the ones in my area are daily driven. Smaller wheels and larger off road tires with taller sidewall = no worrying about potholes and crappy roads. 👍 I think it's the craziest car one can buy right now. It would be my daily if I had that kind of $$$$

Hmmm have an SC430 also, and been looking at getting an ES. How do you like it? I wanted the GS350 F, but it was discontinued. Settling on ES350F. What state are you in?

Crazy new Nismo 400z starting at 65K
The ES is my pride and joy, 189k miles and nothing has ever gone wrong, bulletproof car. Just returned from a 9 hrs roadtrip NJ to Toronto, so smooth and the hybrid version gets 38 mpg

Damn, did you guys see the crash in Italy with a Ferrari and Lambo that killed two people?

So many wrongs in this video:

Saw that. The people in the California died. But I hate to say it, but I have ZERO sympathy for people who cross over a solid line to pass people and get hurt. You can't pass LEGALLY for a reason. Why do some feel that the solid lines don't apply to them is beyond me. 🤷🤦🏻‍♂️

Rari driver an idiot. Who died though? Didnt look like a headon, the actual crash didnt look too bad, was it the camper? It fell pretty hard, doubt people besides the driver and maybe from passenger was wearing seatbelts so maybe they got tossed around inside and hit their head?

Edit: nvm I thought that read this happened in California, not the model. Was it a head on?

Back
Top Bottom