\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Pretty sure that’s a squared trim which explains the added mark up on top of the already normally outrageous mark up G63s normally have

on my way home from the gym this morning spotted this e30 m3
too bad apple probably did something to the camera on my 14pro to come out with this crumby shot
1695338097711.png

They got this one in a few months back but I recently saw the vid. Clean as hell '96 Impala SS 5.7L LT1 V8 with 3,608 original miles. Asking price is $59,900. I'm not too crazy about the color but it's definitely not ugly. I remember when the NYPD was using these painted blue with white letters.

I hated that these came with the light gray interior. They should of had a dark gray option.
Cops used the Chevy Caprice which was basically the same car with minor changes.

IMG_7433.jpeg

Last edited:
MEANWHILE IM OVER HERE COMPLAINING ABOUT $3.50 FOR PREMIUM 🤯🤯🤯🤯
Same, lol. Premium has bumped upto $4.70 & my pockets are bleeding. $3.50 is doable unless you have a truck with a 50 or more gallon tank to fill up, lol.
I hated that these came with the light gray interior. They should of had a dark gray option.
Cops used the Chevy Caprice which was basically the same car with minor changes.

IMG_7433.jpeg
Agree a darker grey interior would've worked much better. Yeah, I posted that they used the Impala but I stand corrected it was the Caprice like you said. I like the Caprice too. Not as good looking with the grill & lights as the Impala but still dope nonetheless.

For Real ....

I been thinking about should I get an only premium vehicle next. **** be ridiculous sometimes. Not because I can't afford it, but I fill up at least twice a week 18G. So that's an extra 150 a month or so I can be putting into something else.

Hit a baby deer last night( technically it hit me since it ran into my side fender as I was merging onto the hwy doing about 40mph or so) so now I’m not sure what to do. I’m not sure if I want to just have the repair done by a friend of mine ( guessing the damage is about 5k) or go through my insurance.

The problem is if I go through insurance I’m probably gonna lose the 20k equity in the car . I was already on the fence about getting rid of it but my wife can’t make up her mine on what she wants next. She was dead set on a RS6 until we went and see it and she had second thoughts about a wagon. This has been a frustrating weekend

Back
Top Bottom