\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

e39 M5 will appreciate if you buy the right one

F50 already depreciated so much

e39 all the way, solid asset.

I’ve been contemplating my next vehicle purchase for a while now and e39s are on the short list

It fits the bill for me design wise and a bit more power and size than something like a e46

Been wanting to get back in an older bimmer since selling my e34

Been driving my RSX around while my accord is in the shop

Talk about feeling like you’re in a small car :lol: More noticeable than ever these days

I’ve been contemplating my next vehicle purchase for a while now and e39s are on the short list

It fits the bill for me design wise and a bit more power and size than something like a e46

Been wanting to get back in an older bimmer since selling my e34
what do you think of the f90 m5?

Since we are talking about small cars - my first car was rear-ended by a school bus on my way to school. I was stopped at the light.

2000 Civic Hatch

Attachments

• IMG_0061.jpeg
    IMG_0061.jpeg
    326.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0062.jpeg
    IMG_0062.jpeg
    507.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0063.jpeg
    IMG_0063.jpeg
    488.6 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0064.jpeg
    IMG_0064.jpeg
    423.4 KB · Views: 104
I know you're being sarcastic but I always keep my eyes on my rearview at a light.

Driving involves periodically scanning your surroundings when moving or stationary which alot of people ignore

THIS!!! It's literally amazing how many people don't actually look in there rearview mirror or side mirrors while driving. Was coming back from a doctor's appointment in Philly yesterday. Jumped on the highway after taking back roads for a bit. Some dude in a bleeping PRIUS, camped in the left lane, doing 50mph (limit gets to 70 after the light (309N going away from Cheltenham Mall) with a rollback hauling a car AND towing another behind him ON HIS ***!! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Was wondering why both lanes were going slow (only 2 lanes). Once I moved to the right lane and could pass the line of cars in the left (I know) I saw the culprit! UNBELIEVABLE !! Absolutely ZERO situational awareness!! Like the driver was taking a early Sunday morning leisurely drive in the countryside. Except it was Thursday afternoon around 2pm! JFC!!! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ This person probably NEVER in their life checks the traffic behind them! 😕

Oh, I usually just take the Schuylkill home from Penn Hospital, but I remembered something, so I tailed off at Lincoln Drive to take 309 (and go back roads from there) home but wanted to stop at West German BMW to see this!

PXL_20230831_182408165.jpg
PXL_20230831_182338187.jpg
PXL_20230831_182321463.jpg

My good friend sent me pics of a new M2 he ordered that had arrived. He didn't pick it up yet as he's on vacation, but I remembered it was there so I went to check it out. Tornado Red, which I haven't seen the new M2 in this shade yet. Looked really good. He was worried it was too orangy. It has a slight tint of it but I like it WAY better than Zanvoort Blue or black. This really shows the lines great, has the black trim pack with black tailpipes and such. Tan interior is a great contrast. I think it's a great spec!

Last edited:
LOL at guys that drive slightly less expensive luxury cars telling guys who drive more expensive luxury cars how impractical and irresponsible they are. Be real - this is a sneaker forum. We‘re in this thread because we like cool cars. If we were practical, utilitarian and the most responsible all of the time we would all drive a Hyundai Santa Fe and wear Skechers. Get over yourselves!

I bet DRIVING driving an M2 will make you not give a damn. Those front and rear bumpers are doing a lot tho.

I bet DRIVING driving an M2 will make you not give a damn. Those front and rear bumpers are doing a lot tho.

I've come around on the M3 now. Still don't like the overall shape of the M4 (car looks better as a sedan). The M2 I am still out on, but certain colors look better than others. That light blue is horrible, and I'm a blue car person. Black, forget it. Too much to take care of. The red looked good as it's something you don't see often and up until he texted me pics and me going to see it in person, I haven't seen the color on this yet. I'll always say the prior Gen M2 will always even better looking. 👍

But if I wanted something a little less $$ and had to be a BMW, the M240i in Thundernight Purple is pretty darn cool.

Attachments

• PXL_20230827_184052109.jpg
    PXL_20230827_184052109.jpg
    636.5 KB · Views: 34
  • PXL_20230827_184017946.jpg
    PXL_20230827_184017946.jpg
    617.7 KB · Views: 337
Wow as you said they they slashed prices again! This time the Model S and X dropped another 20k!

The price of the Plaid has dropped like 50k in a year. Crazy.

I think the timing was a coincidence, prices dropped a few hours after he posted. But helluva prediction lmao

Models S and X are amazing deals now, the X even qualifies for the tax credit. They also made all colors free of charge on these two models as opposed to the normal 1 standard color and upcharge for the rest

Between this, facelifted Model 3, and cybertruck dropping it’s an exciting time to be a Tesla owner/investor

I've come around on the M3 now. Still don't like the overall shape of the M4 (car looks better as a sedan). The M2 I am still out on, but certain colors look better than others. That light blue is horrible, and I'm a blue car person. Black, forget it. Too much to take care of. The red looked good as it's something you don't see often and up until he texted me pics and me going to see it in person, I haven't seen the color on this yet. I'll always say the prior Gen M2 will always even better looking. 👍

But if I wanted something a little less $$ and had to be a BMW, the M240i in Thundernight Purple is pretty darn cool.
Thats looks wayyyyyyyy better, imo.

LOL at guys that drive slightly less expensive luxury cars telling guys who drive more expensive luxury cars how impractical and irresponsible they are. Be real - this is a sneaker forum. We‘re in this thread because we like cool cars. If we were practical, utilitarian and the most responsible all of the time we would all drive a Hyundai Santa Fe and wear Skechers. Get over yourselves!
Have you seen the cost of trucks and SUVs? It's not about cost.
source.gif

Back
Top Bottom