\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

IMG_2315.jpeg

saw this in sf last night after the giants game. i dont know much about bmws…but this is pretty clean.

IM THINKING ABOUT DOWNSIZING THE TAHOE… DONT NEED TWO 7 PASSENGER SUV’S AT THE CRIB.

THINKING ABOUT AUDI Q8(NOT RS OR SQ :lol: . I DONT CARE ABOUT GOING FAST ANYMORE)

I ALSO DONT WANT ANOTHER SEDAN. I FEEL THE Q8 IS THAT SWEET SPOT.

IM THINKING ABOUT DOWNSIZING THE TAHOE… DONT NEED TWO 7 PASSENGER SUV’S AT THE CRIB.

THINKING ABOUT AUDI Q8(NOT RS OR SQ :lol: . I DONT CARE ABOUT GOING FAST ANYMORE)

I ALSO DONT WANT ANOTHER SEDAN. I FEEL THE Q8 IS THAT SWEET SPOT.
Had one from 19 til 22 , it was a great car for what it is. At the time the SQ8 or RSQ8 wasn’t out so my wife put a Westic tune on it ( only thing it was missing was power) but other than power it did everything well. It is deceptively roomy inside and the tech was pretty good ( still think MB has the best tech/layout) at an affordable price for the category of vehicle.

As mentioned before I think the SQ8 is the sweet spot but if you are happy with a 5.3L Tahoe you’ll be happy with the Q8 power as it’s about the same HP and TQ but in a lighter package.

Finally did the majority of work on my car.

Added complete truhart lowering suspension (springs, shocks and struts), 20x9.5 ESR CS12 wheels and did underglow. I also changed all rotors to slotted and drilled.

Last thing will be to paint my calipers and add wood flooring to my trunk. Since i went white wheels, i removed the black door handle caps so it flowed more.

I’ll see if i need to run a more narrow tire or get some camber to get the front to tuck some more. I’m getting rubbing on some dips.

IMG_3179.jpeg
IMG_3188.jpeg
IMG_3186.jpeg
IMG_3189.jpeg
IMG_3190.jpeg

yeah. 90s stuff is totally back.

its weird how it came back. definately makes me feel old. the way i remember that era/timeline was:

1. body kits
2. body modifications w bondo/fiberglass
3. clean oem look
4. oem+ looking cars with deep dish wheels
5. track spec looking cars

we’ve gone back to step 1 at this point

yeah. 90s stuff is totally back.

its weird how it came back. definately makes me feel old. the way i remember that era/timeline was:

1. body kits
2. body modifications w bondo/fiberglass
3. clean oem look
4. oem+ looking cars with deep dish wheels
5. track spec looking cars

we’ve gone back to step 1 at this point
Body kits were a huge thing back then, totally forgot about them. Bondo will forever be around, lol, for better or for worse.

Between '00-'03 mesh grills came onto the scene & spinners AKA Spreewells 🤣 what an era that was.
Yeah...

Amongst the Infiniti and clapped out slammed CRV crowd.
Lol, the clapped out CR-V crowd rotate what's hot & what's not but I've seen under glow on some clean Lexus' & Beemers too around my way. NYC Infiniti & CR-V scene is GOAT'ed especially in the Bronx where the CR-V is a hookah lounge on wheels :lol: .

Had one from 19 til 22 , it was a great car for what it is. At the time the SQ8 or RSQ8 wasn’t out so my wife put a Westic tune on it ( only thing it was missing was power) but other than power it did everything well. It is deceptively roomy inside and the tech was pretty good ( still think MB has the best tech/layout) at an affordable price for the category of vehicle.

As mentioned before I think the SQ8 is the sweet spot but if you are happy with a 5.3L Tahoe you’ll be happy with the Q8 power as it’s about the same HP and TQ but in a lighter package.

A BUDDY OF MINE HAS A Q8, I DEF AGREE WITH IT BEING ROOMY AS WELL AS DECENT POWER. I LIKE THE TECH IN IT A LOT! THE AMBIENT LIGHTING IS 🔥🔥🔥

LIKE YOU SAID IM COOL WITH THE 5.3 TAHOE, IM NOT TRYING TO RACE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. :lol:

I know a dude who runs under glow on his tractor. :lol:

It looks cool though just seeing a green glowing John Deere off in the distance.
That's dope :lol:. Snap & post a pic if you can, lol. Under glow is not something I'd do on my cars personally but I def like it when done right on other rides like the Kia above. No one can say they saw a car with changing chassis color lights driving by & didn't break their neck.

Back
Top Bottom