\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Stopped by my friends 7-11 on 7/11 day with a friend. He had a petting zoo for the day in front of the store lol. GT4RS with magnesium wheels is insane.

IMG_5260.jpeg

Stopped by my friends 7-11 on 7/11 day with a friend. He had a petting zoo for the day in front of the store lol. GT4RS with magnesium wheels is insane.

IMG_5260.jpeg

that Audi R8 will never not be nice. see them occasionally in the bay area and i’m always in awe

Now a clean turbo is 80k+. Smh

You can find clean Z32 Twins for less than that. BaT skews the numbers. Those super high numbers are those who have more $$$ than sense. I've seen nice clean examples in the upper $30s for high mileage examples (and frankly, I wouldn't care about mileage) and up depending on mileage and condition. There are other places to find decent examples. The top of the top are always the ultra low mileage versions.

any auction for that matter.

esp the salvage title ones…i always thought that was why people were overpaying. you can just dump a bunch of cash into a car and flip it.

salvage title auctions sometimes have some really nice cars

any auction for that matter.

esp the salvage title ones…i always thought that was why people were overpaying. you can just dump a bunch of cash into a car and flip it.

salvage title auctions sometimes have some really nice cars

Been going on for years.

Back
Top Bottom