\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a sucker for bright colors on exotics….but that car doesn’t blend in with 99% of any other black vehicles out there.

Whip like that is a black panther amongst the hogs.

I WAS JUST GOING TO SAY THE SAME THING… THIS BLACK DEF STANDS OUT.

Speaking of black…..
16F16243-838A-46A1-91DB-B5B5F75FA165.jpeg

Anyone ever buy a G-Wagon new from MB dealer? What is process? Trying to talk my wife into one for her. I understand there is some wait.
It seems to be much easier now. Wife and I were in the market, during covid but the experience left a bad taste in our mouth. She still get emails from dealers wanting adm, but there are so many used ones on the market now it's silly to play there games now.

I’m seeing G63s 25k over for combos like black Magno over red, white/black etc etc.

Anything exclusive like sand, China blue, Arabian grey still 30 over.

G550 is MSRP or 5 over.

And regarding tint, I live in SoCal, there’s lots of competition so our prices can actually be less at times. But 1k for tint is because of the material. XPEL is basically the best on the market, unless you include Spectra which is mainly sold in Asia. But that **** is like 1500.

Is XPEL worth it? Yes. My 911 had 3M Crystalline on it when I bought it and I notice the difference. I also hate that it has a brownish green tint vs. the blue of the XPEL. To me spending an extra 300 for the life of the car isn’t really worth thinking twice about.

I got a quote for Llumar IRX for 650 with windshield, might go that route. My lease is only two years and I’m parking the Benz outside.
Huper Optik Tint shuts everything down but it's not easy to work with so not many shops use it. The ones that do, will quote you an obscene price if you insist, unless you live in/near Houston where near their HQ. I had it on a Honda. There was very noticeable different in the car in August in Houston.

Huper Optik Tint shuts everything down but it's not easy to work with so not many shops use it. The ones that do, will quote you an obscene price if you insist, unless you live in/near Houston where near their HQ. I had it on a Honda. There was very noticeable different in the car in August in Houston.

I like huper optik, I had it on my E90 M3.

It does work well, it’s not better than Spectra and it’s slightly better than XR Plus but you have a silver mirror reflection off the windows that bugged me

Gordon Murray does it again!! 🔥🔥👏👏 T.33 Spider!

The color of this car is just STUNNING!! 🤤🤤🤤 Blue is my favorite color and this is just a showstopper! Same motor as the coupe. Cosworth N/A V12 stick! Redline to 11,100!! 🤯🤯 And the intake, which is bolted to the motor, is right over your head when the targa panels are off. The sound that makes has to be INCREDIBLE!! This is the lotto winning ticket car I would want!

Edit: color is VERY reminiscent of Lamborghini Verde Artemis. It looks Blue but photographs green (and vice versa).
Screenshot_20230404-122602.png
Screenshot_20230404-122536.png
Screenshot_20230404-122541.png
Screenshot_20230404-122057.png

I was watching a video on YouTube guys buying & converting Nascar cars to become street legal & driving em on public roads. One of the guys went into depth on how to purchase a Nascar(they don't pop up for sale too often & get scooped up in a blink of an eye) & the website has a lot of cool modified vehicles for purchase. Some are highly modified & local legends. Here is the website if any of my fellow gearheads on here are interested

Went to Denver for the weekend - got the whip. Drive back to Montana on Monday was wild through Wyoming

7DDD8D28-93D1-4BBA-8084-D99BA9C7B362.jpeg

0D470B9D-C08F-479E-BC45-698B3232E6B8.jpeg
EBAE3BA7-0F99-475E-B8CB-0E11EF23E5E8.jpeg

Also went to my first NHL game, then caught the Nuggets/Warriors game (Steph/Clay were trash from the field)

6B94714A-A9FA-4EF8-BABB-BD4B532741DB.jpeg

0E7C9771-FD10-4328-ABAA-B469751A5A0D.jpeg
Wish I knew you were in town fam. Would’ve taken you and the family out for a dinner. Let me know the next time you are in town.

I’m less worried about markup then lead time and/or allocation. Have an acquaintance who owns a MB dealership and has been encouraging us to come in and grab something. Is it years like a GT3 or can you have one built in a few months?

Get your offer in writing. Too many stories of G wagon owners going to pick their car up and the dealer hits them with 20k ADM…

Likely will be pointed to a 550..63 is stil near impossible to get.. used ones cost more than a new one it’s mad lol

Also make sure you get the all digital screen.. there is a base non digital dash

Get your offer in writing. Too many stories of G wagon owners going to pick their car up and the dealer hits them with 20k ADM…

Likely will be pointed to a 550..63 is stil near impossible to get.. used ones cost more than a new one it’s mad lol

Also make sure you get the all digital screen.. there is a base non digital dash

20k? My boys brother had an order for a G63 a year or two ago and then got hit with like a 50k markup. Said no thanks smh.

Back
Top Bottom