\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The new m3 might be ugly but slow ya roll papi.. that new m5 is FLAMES
idk about a black wing either but idk if it’s faster than the new m3

253010465_583558759584566_4073571458691451004_n.jpg

Its not bad, its not great either. That front end is just meh, not aggressive or mean looking. Meh.

It is fast af though, drove my friends M5CS in that abandoned airfield in BK. Was gunning that thang up and down the strip. Few peoples were racing their Chargers but they aint want any smoke with the M5z :lol:

Are there any other cars being vandalized in your area? Usually cat thieves go for big trucks or specific models because the amount of cats or value of the specific converter are high.
Either way you gotta keep your musket close.
So bro they've been hunting Hondas & Acuras like there is no tomorrow in my area. 2 Thursdays ago it was my sis-in-laws Accord & same model year Accord parked 4 cars behind her. Than last Thursday an '03 Accord & older CR-V & Acura SUV. Now yesterday, there were 4 dudes & they fled when they heard my bro shouting at them. I believe they wanted to see if his wife's Accord got a replacement cat so they can snatch that too. There were 3 other Accords parked on my block last night but they couldn't hit em since they got spotted. **** is out of control in nyc man smfh. Can't have anything nice anymore. I too thought trucks & SUVs are a more popular target since it's easier given their height & no jacking required. But apparently Honda cars are worth their weight in gold nowadays. Some people are such low life scumbags man. I'd be terrified to steal candy from the store & mofos out here choppin car parts. The musket is locked & loaded & ready for discharge. Just let me catch they ***** asses next Thursday.

zmaqbool zmaqbool your state have the stand your ground law like texas does?
New York is not a stand your ground state, but the state does follow a similar doctrine called the "castle doctrine," which allows individuals to use deadly force to defend their homes against intruders.

With the uptick on auto theft in my area + the additional amounts of engine mods being made, I decided to order one of these for my Challenger. Sadly in the world we live in, we just can't be too safe nowadays. It's made of steel & weighs almost 30lbs. If I like what I see I may order 3 more.
Screenshot_20211223-200229_Chrome.jpg

So your transmission was shot after all? I remember you saying a dealer was trying to rip you off or something
Yep transmission was actually messed up, the torque converter I guess broke off inside and caused metal shavings to get into the valve body. Something along that line what the mechanic told me when I had my main shop check out my car. Found a replacement on eBay which was cheaper than Nissan tried to charge me so it all worked out thankfully.

My friend finally looking for a new whip after his Forester done had its last legs. :lol:

Told me he was looking at the new MDX, Lexus RX and Pilot. I said eff all those and get a Telluride. New MDX is ALOT nicer than the old model but still meh, RX is overstyled but probably would be my 2nd choice. Pilot is just a hell no. Doesnt wanna go German otherwise id say grab an X5 or GLE, but those are $$$. Doesnt wanna go EV either.

My friend finally looking for a new whip after his Forester done had its last legs. :lol:

Told me he was looking at the new MDX, Lexus RX and Pilot. I said eff all those and get a Telluride. New MDX is ALOT nicer than the old model but still meh, RX is overstyled but probably would be my 2nd choice. Pilot is just a hell no. Doesnt wanna go German otherwise id say grab an X5 or GLE, but those are $$$. Doesnt wanna go EV either.
How many miles did the Forester have before dieing? Out of all those options. Telluride for sure :pimp:. Pilot is big but just unattractive from every angle. Don't blame him for not wanting to go EV. I myself am not a fan. I'd much rather enjoy the sounds of my cars engine. It's those visceral feelings & emotions that connect a man to his machine which EVs just won't ever do. I'm sure there's a fun factor to EVs too but meh w.e. My cousins cousins wife returned her model 3 & got into a Tiguan. She said the EV was just too quiet & boring for her.

How many miles did the Forester have before dieing? Out of all those options. Telluride for sure :pimp:. Pilot is big but just unattractive from every angle. Don't blame him for not wanting to go EV. I myself am not a fan. I'd much rather enjoy the sounds of my cars engine. It's those visceral feelings & emotions that connect a man to his machine which EVs just won't ever do. I'm sure there's a fun factor to EVs too but meh w.e. My cousins cousins wife returned her model 3 & got into a Tiguan. She said the EV was just too quiet & boring for her.

I would love a Model X personally but far too expensive, I like the Y a lot also but interior is too minimal for me, though not a deal breaker. They drive really nice, super quick obviously and the one pedal driving is cool. Personally as far as Teslas go, the charging infrastructure in NYC isnt ideal and more importantly I think EV’s really will get better in 4-6 years time. Tesla has been out mainstream for like what, 7 years? They get better and better every year, imagine how range and all that will be in 2026? Be better off getting one then than now.

No idea on the Subbie mileage but I think it was an 07 model.

Got my wheels and H&R springs installed. My friend scooped me a beat up set of performance 20s from OfferUp in San Diego for 720 bucks. Had them refinished and powdercoated satin gray with some fresh Michelins.

XPEL XR+ 15% tint on all windows 70% windshield.
Most expensive tint job ever, cost me 900. More than my damn rims man, I can’t believe it. I shopped around for a week looking for the best price.

Chrome delete on Monday. Going step by step, fun process.

37A8217E-7210-4F14-B389-98AB284294C9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom