\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

They really are. People were actually just running after it trying to see it. :lol:

zmaqbool zmaqbool
I believe it. It's one of those cars where you have a higher chance of being struck by lightning than ever seeing one of those in real life. I love the jewellery like dashboard & how it keeps mileage on the car like an airplane(tracks the hours the engines been operated). Such sexy *** lines too

Thinking about trading my sierra for a 4runner trd.
Anybody has one that can offer any advice?

I see this around my neighborhood time to time but it's always on the move & I haven't been able to snap a pic. Today I caught it parked up. Thing's got a mean choppy cam, sounds amazing. Is this a Chevy Nova?
20210904_174007.jpg
20210904_174001.jpg
20210904_173953.jpg
78-80 Malibu

grandpapy use to have one,briefly.

bought it brand new and drove it to church the next day,came outside and it was long gone.

My cousin has one now thats white. They nice drag racing cars or just a street car even.

78-80 Malibu

grandpapy use to have one,briefly.

bought it brand new and drove it to church the next day,came outside and it was long gone.

My cousin has one now thats white. They nice drag racing cars or just a street car even.
Oh that's what it is a Malibu, thank you. Damn it got stolen THAT quick? What a crappy situation. Yeah it's a pimp *** ride. I dig it

Took a major L. Car got flooded in the garage of all places. Had 2 months left on the lease, only 18k miles on it. Buy out price was 27k. Now all cars are super expensive. Same exact car as mine with 30k miles on it Lexus wants 35k.

4A53FCB2-2F36-40EB-ABA4-AABDE340076E.jpeg
88C019F5-885A-4B60-9D1C-EAC482BE9D7F.jpeg
687CB84F-D011-403C-8B85-E4480E0200A4.jpeg

Damn man. I’m sorry to hear this 😞.

I’m down south so I know how it goes with flooding. My brother is out East and his Tesla was parked in a bottom garage too and he thought it would be good. I told him move that **** immediately to the highest parking garage he can find and leave it there. Luckily he did because everyone’s car got flooded down there in his apartment complex.

You’ll bounce back stronger.

Sorry for the photo dump. Took way too many pictures to share but I figure you guys would appreciate these. We ended up hopping over to the Lodge and they unloaded all the new and concept cars.

Acura NSX Type-S
IMG_0426.jpg

Genesis Concept

Audi Concept. Car was insane. The guy drove it autonomously onto the lot with a remote.

Porsche Project Sandbox

Bonus pic. My friend and I (him in the M2), and my other friend in the Viper ACR in the back cruising through Ocean Ave to go get dinner. Yesterday was nuts. The entire streets were all filled with supercars parked or driving around.

man da nsx is da only super car i would actually purchase

seems so simple but super
Apparently there's a G wagen tax deduction :lol:

i think any vehicle over 6k can be a tax write off or whatever as 6k can bea. commercial vehicle

Yeah, makes no sense to buy now

Looking at F80s and the same cars were 5-8K cheaper pre-covid

I imagine the e90 market is similar

I can wait

Wait till when though? No one has a timeline.

I honestly don’t think its going to get better. Between the chip shortage, announcement of companies going full EV, etc. I have seen a lot of people begin to scoop up any collector type cars they can before it dries up. Not only that, but many people who considered trading in for something else is realizing it’s better to just keep what they have now since there’s nothing on the horizon for them to buy.

Wait till when though? No one has a timeline.

I think once new cars sales start to normalize the used car market will too

At least with a car like the F80 there's no shortage. Plenty to chose from now and only more to come up for sale in the next 12-18 months

All depends on what you want though. E90s on the other hand might be smarter to buy when you can find one

Did anybody's car get damaged in the storms? My car didn't flood, but it was under some water and now it doesn't start. When I turn the key, the whole gauge cluster still lights up and the a/c works. So I know the battery is still good since there's an electric circuit in the car. Could it be the starter that has failed?

Shame they didn't include pics of that Tommy Makinen Edition Evo VI next to the Skyline in the first picture. Those are rare and really cool (and I'm not an Evo guy).

exactly what i came in here to say :lol:

Back
Top Bottom